Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Silver Surfer confirmed, and Galactus strongly hinted at in an eventhub article (http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/j...om-3/#comments)

The photo was taken by Denjetsu, who apparently snapped it while reading an article that has an interview with Ryota Niitsuma, MvC3's producer. Here are a few other points he went on to add from the write up.

• Niitsuma runs through the playable Fantastic Four cast of Doctor Doom, Super-Skrull, and now Silver Surfer, who will be shown off later this month. There are no screens of Silver Surfer yet, just a little portrait along with the other two fighters from that series.

• Silver Surfer is very quick and has a unique playstyle. He never stands on the ground, instead he's always hovering on his board, and he's recommended for advanced players. Doctor Doom was suggested as a good place to start for Fantastic Four fans who are new to the Vs. series.

• They've added more attacks from the Invisible Woman to Super-Skrull since the last public build.

• Also, Niitsuma mentioned that the Fantastic Four play a major role within the basic plotline of arcade mode, and that the final boss should be familiar to fans of that series.

Quote Originally Posted by berryrock View Post
    This story and graphics and living comic stuff is great, but all that matters to me is the character select music staying the same. If this game doesn't include uncle scrooge, chip or dale i am going to be highly disappointed.
    .....What?

V.Joe and Dormammu Annoucned

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1113976p1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Dormammu looks awesome. Man, I hope they reveal the Megaman representative(s) next, keeping my fingers crossed for Sigma, X, Protoman or Zero, as long as it's not Volnutt, Roll or Servbot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    .....What?

V.Joe and Dormammu Annoucned

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1113976p1.html
    Kenshin A Go-Go Baby. Great to see him officially confirmed. Hopefully they don't just copy and paste his Tatsunoko vs. Capcom model, because he was a bit lackluster in that game.

Dormammu's cool seeing as he's a new addition for Marvel, and one hell of a powerhouse in the comics. Can't wait to see his moveset.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    Dormammu looks awesome. Man, I hope they reveal the Megaman representative(s) next, keeping my fingers crossed for Sigma, X, Protoman or Zero, as long as it's not Volnutt, Roll or Servbot.
    Actually I want Volnutt the most. And Tron Bonne.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Actually I want Volnutt the most. And Tron Bonne.
    Come on Arisato, what we need is some Megaman X. Volnutt was in Tatsunko vs Capcom so he's already gotten his due
    Through I will agree that Tron Bonne would be nice

Just hope that one incarnation of Megaman makes the list.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Come on Arisato, what we need is some Megaman X. Volnutt was in Tatsunko vs Capcom so he's already gotten his due
    Through I will agree that Tron Bonne would be nice

Just hope that one incarnation of Megaman makes the list.
    Volnutt is my favorite so I refuse.

I already got Dante so I'm set. Although Mike Haggar would just be win.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Volnutt is my favorite so I refuse.

I already got Dante so I'm set. Although Mike Haggar would just be win.
    Some Final Fight representation would be nice. Both Guy and Cody made it into SSF4 so it's only fair Haggar represent in the vs series.

Also, Dante's great but he's no Deadpool

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Some Final Fight representation would be nice. Both Guy and Cody made it into SSF4 so it's only fair Haggar represent in the vs series.

Also, Dante's great but he's no Deadpool
    Right. Dante's better and has more style.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Right. Dante's better and has more style.
    Now wait a minute, there's only room for one gun toting, sword slashing, wisecracking badass in this game.

No wait...having both in is definitely a better idea but, can Dante do THIS!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16lsJ...eature=related
    I rest my case

Spoiler!