Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Possible Ending?

Okay anyone want to share their opinion on how OP will end?

I think it'll end with an all out battle between the straw hats, yonkou, World Government, Shicibukai, and Dragon's group of revolutionaries and who ever wins becomes King!

I'm betting it will be a either:

A.) A battle between the Strawhats and Blackbeards crew. This is mostly because blackbeard has been mentioned as a villain since all the way back in the Drum Island arc (I seem to recall) and the author has been building him up slowly the whole time since in every arc we learn a little more about him (Baroque Works: Learn his name and that he is a bad guy. Jaya/Skypiea: We see him for the first time. Water7/Eines Lobby: We learn why he is evil and that he is a devil fruit user). So it would be a shame if he was just another shichibukai (even if they ARE all super powerful).

B.) Strawhats vs Gold Rogers Crew. Gold Rogers dead you say? Show me the body. And even if he IS dead, we know that at least some of his crew isn't and he wasn't all powerful just because himself. Also what leads to this is the fact that Luffy has been following in his footsteps the whole series. First with going to Rogue town (where he died) and then later with getting a ship made by the apprentice of the man who made Gold Rogers ship.

In either case, the series won't end until Luffy has 10 people in his crew (since he stated in the first chapter that he want to get at least 10 people for his crew and luffy's predictions have uncanny accuracy).

first a battle against shanks and then against blackbeard. i guess whitebeard will be dead before we see the final showdown.

why would they fight shanks hes like a father to luffy so i dont se that happening but i do se luffy kicking whitebeards ass then but well i know the ending of one piece will have with dragon to do but then again one piece is far far away from ending from the looks of it the real story is just starting

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    why would they fight shanks hes like a father to luffy so i dont se that happening
    there will be a time, when the two crews will meet. luffy will have to prove himself, if he wants to become pirate king. he has to defeat the person he looks up to. it's obvious to me that this has to happen sometime.

they both are freaks when it comes to (enjoying) fighting. they beat the crap out of each other and hold a feast afterwards
    Last edited by shinta; 10-19-2007 at 06:18 PM. Reason: additions

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    H'm I thought that this topic had been made previously, however since the server move, so the original topic was sent to the internet limbo. My theory is that an old man is telling his grandchildren the stories of the Straw Hat pirates. Then it will be time for the grandchildren to leave or go to bed for the night. Either way, the grandchildren will disregard these stories as just myths. However on some dusty shelf, there will be the sogeking mask or a pair of goggles. The old man will smile while looking at the object in question and say, "Luffy, you became an excellent king."
    Last edited by MountainLionLink; 10-19-2007 at 08:10 PM. Reason: I'm a grammar nazi and I cleaned up my comment
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

that's ... an awesome idea for a story to end, really. i would've never thought about something like that.

ya same here thats a really good outside the box idea *high five*

Veteran Member
    "happily ever after"

plus the other crew memembers which will come later i hope are interesting like sanji or zoro and not an annoying one

One Piece will never end.

NEVER.