• mihawk

7 15.91%
  • jinbei

3 6.82%
  • other(explain your pick)

8 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Well, Im not sure about this...I have a bad feeling watching this thread I might be going out on a limb with this one but I could possibly see Mr. 5 becoming one. He is a higher ranked baroque works agent and has one of the most under used df. He can blow up things for Pete Sakes! Even boogers! lol. Okay but seriously, even though he may be lacking in the area of power and reputation, and though he was defeated twice by luffy and zoro, he has the possibility of a powerhouse, an excellent tracker which in otherwords includes the "never not finish a job" that the admirals seem to share (akainu: i told you, im not letting him leave (towards luffy)) and I can honestly see him in a marine uniform with his shades and afro like hair. So just my thoughts. (braces for impact of a hundred flying fists. lol)

actually it's not half bad. I agree with you his DF is under used. His df is actually strong but i think it didn't lived up to it's full potential coz it was eaten by a weak guy. But if mr 5 actually trains like coby did and improve his df like luffy did he could be a formidable character. Being an admiral is a little bit of a stretch but he could be a vice admiral imo

Well at least someone sees what I somewhat see. Yeah I didn't think that he could make it to admiral either but I thought better keep it to the thread topic. lol.

:( i did not like that at all i mean it was a cool idea but if ur not carefull he will end up just being gambit from X-MEN lol. LOL and but his powers are not reall kenetic in nature so i dont think he could be like gambit but any way no bad idea and what do u think of the list

I like Crocodile for some reason. He's already been a warlord and just about took over an entire country, the whole time overseeing the largest crime sindicate in baroque works. He is a brilliant strategist, "foreseeing" the future and setting up back up plans upon back up plans so that his initial goal will be reached. So I don't think he'd have a problem overseeing a large fleet of ships and crew as an admiral.

and some people say he cant be one cuz of the water weekness thing but i think he could just bestastion some where important to protect it lie marin ford or close or the tutaribito, also i think croc has a good amount of strenth to

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    :( i did not like that at all i mean it was a cool idea but if ur not carefull he will end up just being gambit from X-MEN lol. LOL and but his powers are not reall kenetic in nature so i dont think he could be like gambit but any way no bad idea and what do u think of the list
    Mr.5 has more potential than gin and your list suck a bit coz you remember to put luffy there but forgot about smoker who has the highest possibility of becoming an admiral

i told people this at the first post i did not put in marines i put in WG employees but not marines this is if they are marines could they be admirals thats y smoker is not there.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    None.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    I like Crocodile for some reason. He's already been a warlord and just about took over an entire country, the whole time overseeing the largest crime sindicate in baroque works. He is a brilliant strategist, "foreseeing" the future and setting up back up plans upon back up plans so that his initial goal will be reached. So I don't think he'd have a problem overseeing a large fleet of ships and crew as an admiral.
    crocodile would be too weak to be an admiral.using his df he is quite strong but if the opponent knows his weakness he is done for.dont forget that he was beaten by luffy.you cant have an admiral who without his df can be beaten even by someone with the same power as luffy.and in that point of time luffy was much weaker than now.