7 15.91%
  • jinbei

3 6.82%
  • other(explain your pick)

8 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ok i thought this would be on of those threads that could be here for 5 min. or 3 years so lets see where it goes.
    if these people where with the military could they B an admiral let c where this goes. if there is an option missing please feel free to put it in but be prepared to defend it with ur life. LOL. and luffy ill put him on there cuz there will be one person to defend it even though i detest the option. and b4 i get picked apart i know there are stronger people but i left out the obvious. and you can pic more than one in the poll
    i made this thread not to see who might become an admiral in the future BUT who could be an admiral if they where with the military. so if dragon was with the military some people thing he could be strong enough
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    i made this thread not to see who might become an admiral in the future BUT who could be an admiral if they where with the military. so if dragon was with the military some people thing he could be strong enough
    So why isn't whitebeard, shanks, the other yonkyou...or anyone who's strong and not part of the military not in the poll?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    So why isn't whitebeard, shanks, the other yonkyou...or anyone who's strong and not part of the military not in the poll?
    Because contradiction is his greatest ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    sigh i also said i was leaving out the obvious and i only had ten spots so i left an other for any one who had the obvious in mind
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sigh i also said i was leaving out the obvious and i only had ten spots so i left an other for any one who had the obvious in mind
    Thus the flaw with the poll selection that gypseslice was making his point about.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

what point
    all i got from his post was why would you vote for dragon? there was nothing else really said and if you wanted to bring up shanks and WB fine but every one all ready knows there strong enough to be admirals
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what point
    all i got from his post was why would you vote for dragon? there was nothing else really said and if you wanted to bring up shanks and WB fine but every one all ready knows there strong enough to be admirals
    He obviously has a problem with dragon being there. I simply expanded on that. Like me, he's just simply amazed that marco can supersede whitebeard. To be an admiral, you need more qualities other than stregnth. I just don't see the point in the poll, or its choices. But whatever, I simply wanted to point out how dragon being there makes very little sense. tootiloos~
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

thats perfectly fine and i am sorry stev i should have been more clear about that. and the reason marco is on there an not WB is because WB could obviously be an admiral and there is a clear question on weather marco could or not, but there can still be a case made for him. thats why he is there and not WB. i was in no way saying that marco should be there over WB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the thread said "who could be an admiral" right..then everyone on that pool list could be..

well thats y i put them there ( and do u really think luffy could be i even said that i put that there as a joke) plus it looks like most people think its the warden
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]