0 0%
  • Denver Nuggets

0 0%
  • Utah Jazz

0 0%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Cavs all the way bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    I'd put my money on a western team. The east just aren't up to it collectively. If Atlanta had been in the west they'd have been struggling to make 5/6th as opposed to 3rd. Hell the Heat wouldn't have made the playoffs in the west.
    You have no say in this, go play your "football".

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    Lakers are going to win hands down
    You're obviously on crack.
    Last edited by DFX; 04-18-2010 at 09:14 PM.

Its going to be the Lakers and the Magic again in the Finals and the Lakers are going to when again. Am a Heat fan so I hope they make it far in the playoffs but I doubt it.

BTW Lakers won their first playoff game 87-79.

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    FUck th at. OKC is taking LA in the first round. OOOOOOOOOOOH KAAAAAAY SEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    Not gonna happen buddy. I would give the Thunder one game and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Cavs all the way bitches.

You're obviously on crack.
    When playoff time comes around Kobe turns it on so why hell not.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    When playoff time comes around Kobe turns it on so why hell not.
    First off, to say they'll win hands down is simply moronic especially with the way they were playing towards the end of the season. Second, old man Kobe is still all banged up though gotta hand it to the guy for playing through it as well as he does. Third, the Cavs are gonna get past the magic especially with Shaq back.

Looking at the picture above, it looks like the Mavs can easily make it to the Western Finals

First off, to say they'll win hands down is simply moronic especially with the way they were playing towards the end of the season. Second, old man Kobe is still all banged up though gotta hand it to the guy for playing through it as well as he does. Third, the Cavs are gonna get past the magic especially with Shaq back.
    I didn't say they will win hands down, I just they will win. I know its going to be tough especially how they been playing lately. When they play Orlando in the finals that series will go to a Game 7. I know I said Kobe turns it on in the playoffs but they need Gasol and Bynum to play good if they are going to win. Artest and Odom too, especially Odom because that dude can be hot and cold sometimes. Old man Kobe, what about old man Shaq. When they face Orlando ain't no way he gonna be able to keep up with Dwight Howard. I don't care how much weight he lost over time he was injured, Dwight is going to dominate his ass in the middle. Don't get me wrong Shaq is my favorite center of all time (next to Bill Russell) but he's gonna have to retire this year without ring number five.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

EASTERN CONFERENCE

BULLS (0) vs CAVALIERS (1)
    BOBCATS (0) vs MAGIC(1)
    BUCKS (0) vs HAWKS (1)
    HEAT (0) vs CELTICS (1)

WESTERN CONFERENCE

THUNDER (0) vs LAKERS (1)
    SPURS(0) vs MAVERICKS (1)
    TRAIL BLAZERS (0) vs SUNS (0)
    JAZZ (0) vs NUGGETS (1)

Here a update on who is winning on their series... the Suns and Blazers are playing atm so they will be updated later...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I didn't say they will win hands down, I just they will win. I know its going to be tough especially how they been playing lately. When they play Orlando in the finals that series will go to a Game 7. I know I said Kobe turns it on in the playoffs but they need Gasol and Bynum to play good if they are going to win. Artest and Odom too, especially Odom because that dude can be hot and cold sometimes. Old man Kobe, what about old man Shaq. When they face Orlando ain't no way he gonna be able to keep up with Dwight Howard. I don't care how much weight he lost over time he was injured, Dwight is going to dominate his ass in the middle. Don't get me wrong Shaq is my favorite center of all time (next to Bill Russell) but he's gonna have to retire this year without ring number five.
    You responded to my response to chris who said Lakers were gonna win hands down (fucking mouthful right there). I said especially with Shaq back, not that we have to rely completely on him. He may be old, but damn did he look good in game 1 against the bulls. With the acquisitions the cavs have made this year they are more than a match for the magic, so don't give me this bullshit that the magic are a shoo-in. Honestly we have no idea what the hell is going to happen. I believe the Cavs are going to the finals and I believe they'll win, but the magic are certainly the biggest threat to them in the East. I believe the West is a little more open, though admittedly I don't follow the west as closely as the east minus the Lakers, especially with teams like the Mavericks lurking around the corner. However, I think the Lakers will win the West. In the end I believe the Cavs will win the championship.

You responded to my response to chris who said Lakers were gonna win hands down (fucking mouthful right there). I said especially with Shaq back, not that we have to rely completely on him. He may be old, but damn did he look good in game 1 against the bulls. With the acquisitions the cavs have made this year they are more than a match for the magic, so don't give me this bullshit that the magic are a shoo-in. Honestly we have no idea what the hell is going to happen. I believe the Cavs are going to the finals and I believe they'll win, but the magic are certainly the biggest threat to them in the East. I believe the West is a little more open, though admittedly I don't follow the west as closely as the east minus the Lakers, especially with teams like the Mavericks lurking around the corner. However, I think the Lakers will win the West. In the end I believe the Cavs will win the championship.
    Yeah Shaq had an ok game but 12 points and 5 rebs is not going to cut buddy. And those so called acquisitions you talking about you must be talking Antwan Jamison. Anthony Parker, is a hot and cold player who knows when he's going to so up to the party. Jemario Moon, come dude Moon, hope your not going to depend on him to score. If the Cavs see any hope of getting to the finals they great games from Jamison, Mo Williams, and Shaq with a little help from the big Z, I would say West too but I don't know about that dude anymore. Lebron is going to get his points but when he doesn't get production from the rest of his supporting cast he's going to try and do it himself and if he start throwing up bricks then there asses are in trouble. So please young man don't give me no bullshit about they are going to when either. But like you said we don't know what's going to happen because last year I expected the Cavs to be in the finals but we all what happen now don't we.

The only teams in the West that can contend with the Lakers are the Mavericks and Nuggets, would have said the Suns but they lost the first game of their series and they are kind of iffy to me right now. I thought they could have been but I don't know. But yeah the west is open but I still expect to see the Lakers in the Finals.

Edit: Got to give it to Lebron the boy was on fire, he took over in the fourth. Well what do you know the guy who I thought wasn't going to do anything did something, 12 points not bad Moon. Let's see if you can score more than that next game.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 04-20-2010 at 03:01 AM.

:( imma bulls fan and you already know why im frowning loll

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Bostonnnnnnnnn Celtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics!!!! hell yeah bitches cavs are going down.