• Phoenix Suns

0 0%
  • Denver Nuggets

0 0%
  • Utah Jazz

0 0%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Well, at work probably, because the Finals ended almost noon his time.

I wouldn't doubt the beer, though. At half a dollar a bottle in a country whose only sports passions are Basketball and Manny Pacquiao, those bets go a long way.

But he would be a day late so it didn't make sense to me. That would be like me partying tomorrow for the super that ended yesterday. Fuck it wheres my crack pipe?

I wouldn't doubt the beer, though. At half a dollar a bottle in a country whose only sports passions are Basketball and Manny Pacquiao, those bets go a long way.
    LOL, you just tear one at the country. Manny? He'll be introduced in the ring as Cong. Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Bish we got rap beef.
    Rap beef? Ain't nobody rapping around here.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

LA oh yeah way to go guys
    boston there is all ways next year

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Rap beef? Ain't nobody rapping around here.
    You both take it easy.

L.A. Lakers won, there's always a next season. Let's just enjoy this victory.

OT : NBA Draft + Free Agency! Woot~

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    You both take it easy.

L.A. Lakers won, there's always a next season. Let's just enjoy this victory.

OT : NBA Draft + Free Agency! Woot~
    Oh I enjoyed it, I enjoyed it all last night and into this morning. Am happy that they won i hope they could win it next year that's if Phil Jackson comes back. Oh and this off season is going to be nuts! Am just hoping D.Wade stays in Miami because we need him down here.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Oh I enjoyed it, I enjoyed it all last night and into this morning. Am happy that they won i hope they could win it next that's if Phil Jackson comes back. Oh and this off season is going to be nuts! Am just hoping D.Wade stays in Miami because we need him down here.
    I hope he doesn't just because we got rap beef.

I'm actually glad this is over. SO ready for the off season.

I hope he doesn't just because we got rap beef.

I'm actually glad this is over. SO ready for the off season.
    LOL!!! Still going on with the rap beef huh?

Did anybody else notice that Phil Jackson shaved his mustache between after the trophy ceremony and the beginning of the post game press conference?

headache and all the hangover... damn! what a way to enjoy the night knowing Lakers won the championship...

Stop lying to try and sound cool. Your ass was in the house just like the rest of us.
    hey HB, its 1pm when the game ended here in my place...a day late? nah ah!.hours after the game we started the party...

ayos pare! Lakers tayo!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    headache and all the hangover... damn! what a way to enjoy the night knowing Lakers won the championship...

hey HB, its 1pm when the game ended here in my place...a day late? nah ah!.hours after the game we started the party...

ayos pare! Lakers tayo!
    Oh my apologies then.