Threaded View

Naruto and Sasuke parallel to the Japanese gods

According to Itachi you get a new technique when you get EMS. This all we know about Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan from Itachi.

"A permanent Mangekyou Sharingan. By changing host, the younger brothers eyes found an inextinguishable light."

"But that was only half of the story. The transplant also gave birth to a completely new eye technique."

I'm not to sure what this new technique is, whether its Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fūinjutsu or even Taijutsu. But I do have a theory as to what it could be called.

Judging by the names of the techniques we've seen already which are all names of Japanese gods. I'm guessing its going to be called Izanami. Reason I say this is from the family tree of the Japanese gods, its rather interesting and to my surprise there's a parallel from the gods story to Naruto and Sasuke.

Spoiler!

Note the names of the living children/gods not used in Naruto at the moment.

Awashima
    Spoiler!

Izanami
    Spoiler!

Now here's the interesting parallels to Naruto and Sasuke,

Spoiler!

Note: Off topic slightly,
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by psukkar; 10-26-2011 at 10:48 AM. Reason: typos
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.