Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto and Sasuke parallel to the Japanese gods

According to Itachi you get a new technique when you get EMS. This all we know about Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan from Itachi.

"A permanent Mangekyou Sharingan. By changing host, the younger brothers eyes found an inextinguishable light."

"But that was only half of the story. The transplant also gave birth to a completely new eye technique."

I'm not to sure what this new technique is, whether its Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fūinjutsu or even Taijutsu. But I do have a theory as to what it could be called.

Judging by the names of the techniques we've seen already which are all names of Japanese gods. I'm guessing its going to be called Izanami. Reason I say this is from the family tree of the Japanese gods, its rather interesting and to my surprise there's a parallel from the gods story to Naruto and Sasuke.

Spoiler!

Note the names of the living children/gods not used in Naruto at the moment.

Awashima
    Spoiler!

Izanami
    Spoiler!

Now here's the interesting parallels to Naruto and Sasuke,

Spoiler!

Note: Off topic slightly,
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by psukkar; 10-26-2011 at 10:48 AM. Reason: typos
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Lol maybe Naruto and Sasuke will become god in terms of shinobi power.
    Absolute Truth. There is no "maybe". It will happen. As for parallels to the Japanese Mythological Gods....Well....Hmm....Yea, not too sure about that one. But Naruto and Sasuke will definitely be godlike in terms of power in the Narutoverse. That's for sure.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I totally agree.

Good post, I would also have to agree. Their power will be on a different level than any other shinobi.
    "RESPECT"

I like your prediction.

Pusskkar I like how you explained why you thought a certain way and you made some good points. Unlike some people who only seem to know how to fart write. lol hahahaha(just messing)They only seem to sputter out a few words of nonsense, without any explanation or backing from the manga. you actually did some studying on shintoism, where Kishimoto got some of the names for the sharingan techniques cool. I actual agree that there is a good possibility that Izanami could be Sasuke's new technique now that he has his EMS since his eyes are closed to the light, and also Izanagi and Izanami does seem to parallel Naruto and Sasuke in some ways for example how Sasuke has embraced the Darkness could be compared to Izanami eating the fruit of the underworld and now one with the land of the dead. As for Awashima as being a long lost jutsu, it could also be a possibility, since Awashima is Associated with deformities it would probably be something that the new Kabuto or kakuzu would use, this is just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jasoneq View Post
    Pusskkar I like how you explained why you thought a certain way and you made some good points. Unlike some people who only seem to know how to fart write. lol hahahaha(just messing)They only seem to sputter out a few words of nonsense, without any explanation or backing from the manga. you actually did some studying on shintoism, where Kishimoto got some of the names for the sharingan techniques cool. I actual agree that there is a good possibility that Izanami could be Sasuke's new technique now that he has his EMS since his eyes are closed to the light, and also Izanagi and Izanami does seem to parallel Naruto and Sasuke in some ways for example how Sasuke has embraced the Darkness could be compared to Izanami eating the fruit of the underworld and now one with the land of the dead. As for Awashima as being a long lost jutsu, it could also be a possibility, since Awashima is Associated with deformities it would probably be something that the new Kabuto or kakuzu would use, this is just a guess.
    You definitely onto something with regards to Kabuto. He and Orocihimaru are all heavily obsessed with forbidden jutsu which seem to been around for a long time like that soul transfer jutsu orcohimaru learned from that scroll.

Pritty good theory.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Your definitely on to something.Excellent post.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    yay varily, indeed what an excellent post this is. the kings praises your theory
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

well, we know what kind of jutsu Izanagi is since Danzo already did it. Any theories as to what Izanami will look like?
    Last edited by galfano; 04-21-2010 at 04:50 AM. Reason: spell check