Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 254
  1. #71
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    I think this thread might get into Thread of the Year.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  2. #72
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fuckersberg, Austria
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post


    it's hard to make out but they all have their hands up.
    I'm not even going to ask how "muffins" reminded you of Nazi's... XD


    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Time for you to loose some weight now fatty lmao. Cuz that one ugly dude.
    HB, you know I mean this in the nicest way possible... how have you not been nominated for biggest douche yet?
    I'm disappointed in you. :3

  3. #73
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I'm not even going to ask how "muffins" reminded you of Nazi's... XD



    HB, you know I mean this in the nicest way possible... how have you not been nominated for biggest douche yet?
    I'm disappointed in you. :3
    Because I'm not a douche. Sarcastic? Yes. Get mo money and bitches than anyone else? Yes. but a douche I am not. Now fallback and go make me a sandwich.

  4. #74
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    NPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    894
    Jesus christ is it that time again?


  5. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    159
    um...after reading the last few pages, my eye brows went up and down...
    Yeah... this thread deserves the title --- THREAD OF THE YEAR ! ^^

  6. #76
    Asce's Loyal Minion DFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    3,185
    Booooooooooo

    bring out the dancers already.

    Oh and quit with the spam.

    That being said, as Phixion is slow and Asce is busy feel free to PM your votes to me.

    Also don't forget that you can nominate new categories as well.

  7. #77
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Can IRC posts be nominated for post of the year?
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  8. #78
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    This thread might be a candidate for Thread of the year but I doubt it'll win, "outcry for the banning of Thsv" threadwas too EPIC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I'm not even going to ask how "muffins" reminded you of Nazi's... XD
    Oh I can see the similarities. The muffins are hellbent on global domination and have already committed mass genocide of the cupcakes. They stripped the cupcakes (paper), scalped off their frosting and stuffed them into the Donuts' holes. The horror.

    Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    Jesus christ is it that time again?
    Yes, it is time for Jesus to come back again.

    @DFX, How about 3 new categories for Best Shounen for the last year, and Best Seinen for the last year. or Best new manga/anime for the last year. I mean, it is a manga site afterall and we have no awards to manga/anime.

  9. #79
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Ugh this thread sucks dick and makes me want to cancel the awards.

    Getting nominated/winning an award on mangashare is just that, a little fun pseudo-title you've been given for your antics/stupidity on this site. There is no need for glorification of any of these titles, nor is there a need for campaigns. It just doesn't matter.

    The fact that so many of you are pushing hard to try to get in this is fucking pathetic. If you haven't been nominated, it's because nobody knows who you are or cares. These awards are for people who epitomize what they're nominated for. When I say "biggest bitch" you say "zidane". That's how things work. Not "But I think I can be a bigger bitch than zidane!" If that was true, someone would've thought of it before you decided to humiliate yourself by posting in this thread.

    The only award any self fellating tard who posts in this thread in an attempt to get nominated deserves is the "Biggest Douche" award and possibly "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay."

    Cut the shit, stop bitching and moaning if you're not on the list. It's understandable that you want to be involved in a forumwide event but that just means you should make a bigger (preferably positive or you won't last till the next one) impact on the forums. There's no point in being nominated just to get crushed 15243589052-0 in the first round. Unless you're from Cleveland. They're used to losing.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  10. #80
    Asce's Loyal Minion DFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Ugh this thread sucks dick and makes me want to cancel the awards.

    Getting nominated/winning an award on mangashare is just that, a little fun pseudo-title you've been given for your antics/stupidity on this site. There is no need for glorification of any of these titles, nor is there a need for campaigns. It just doesn't matter.

    The fact that so many of you are pushing hard to try to get in this is fucking pathetic. If you haven't been nominated, it's because nobody knows who you are or cares. These awards are for people who epitomize what they're nominated for. When I say "biggest bitch" you say "zidane". That's how things work. Not "But I think I can be a bigger bitch than zidane!" If that was true, someone would've thought of it before you decided to humiliate yourself by posting in this thread.

    The only award any self fellating tard who posts in this thread in an attempt to get nominated deserves is the "Biggest Douche" award and possibly "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay."

    Cut the shit, stop bitching and moaning if you're not on the list. It's understandable that you want to be involved in a forumwide event but that just means you should make a bigger (preferably positive or you won't last till the next one) impact on the forums. There's no point in being nominated just to get crushed 15243589052-0 in the first round. Unless you're from Cleveland. They're used to losing.
    ......fuck you

    Rokudaime Sennin:

    These awards are for the members. Nominating manga series just doesn't fit with the theme. However, "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay" would be an interesting award...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •