Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    I think this thread might get into Thread of the Year.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post

it's hard to make out but they all have their hands up.
    I'm not even going to ask how "muffins" reminded you of Nazi's... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Time for you to loose some weight now fatty lmao. Cuz that one ugly dude.
    HB, you know I mean this in the nicest way possible... how have you not been nominated for biggest douche yet?
    I'm disappointed in you. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post

HB, you know I mean this in the nicest way possible... how have you not been nominated for biggest douche yet?
    I'm disappointed in you. :3
    Because I'm not a douche. Sarcastic? Yes. Get mo money and bitches than anyone else? Yes. but a douche I am not. Now fallback and go make me a sandwich.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Jesus christ is it that time again?

um...after reading the last few pages, my eye brows went up and down...
    Yeah... this thread deserves the title --- THREAD OF THE YEAR ! ^^

Booooooooooo

bring out the dancers already.

Oh and quit with the spam.

That being said, as Phixion is slow and Asce is busy feel free to PM your votes to me.

Also don't forget that you can nominate new categories as well.

Can IRC posts be nominated for post of the year?
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

This thread might be a candidate for Thread of the year but I doubt it'll win, "outcry for the banning of Thsv" threadwas too EPIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Oh I can see the similarities. The muffins are hellbent on global domination and have already committed mass genocide of the cupcakes. They stripped the cupcakes (paper), scalped off their frosting and stuffed them into the Donuts' holes. The horror.

Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    Jesus christ is it that time again?
    Yes, it is time for Jesus to come back again.

@DFX, How about 3 new categories for Best Shounen for the last year, and Best Seinen for the last year. or Best new manga/anime for the last year. I mean, it is a manga site afterall and we have no awards to manga/anime.

Ugh this thread sucks dick and makes me want to cancel the awards.

Getting nominated/winning an award on mangashare is just that, a little fun pseudo-title you've been given for your antics/stupidity on this site. There is no need for glorification of any of these titles, nor is there a need for campaigns. It just doesn't matter.

The fact that so many of you are pushing hard to try to get in this is fucking pathetic. If you haven't been nominated, it's because nobody knows who you are or cares. These awards are for people who epitomize what they're nominated for. When I say "biggest bitch" you say "zidane". That's how things work. Not "But I think I can be a bigger bitch than zidane!" If that was true, someone would've thought of it before you decided to humiliate yourself by posting in this thread.

The only award any self fellating tard who posts in this thread in an attempt to get nominated deserves is the "Biggest Douche" award and possibly "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay."

Cut the shit, stop bitching and moaning if you're not on the list. It's understandable that you want to be involved in a forumwide event but that just means you should make a bigger (preferably positive or you won't last till the next one) impact on the forums. There's no point in being nominated just to get crushed 15243589052-0 in the first round. Unless you're from Cleveland. They're used to losing.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Ugh this thread sucks dick and makes me want to cancel the awards.

Getting nominated/winning an award on mangashare is just that, a little fun pseudo-title you've been given for your antics/stupidity on this site. There is no need for glorification of any of these titles, nor is there a need for campaigns. It just doesn't matter.

The fact that so many of you are pushing hard to try to get in this is fucking pathetic. If you haven't been nominated, it's because nobody knows who you are or cares. These awards are for people who epitomize what they're nominated for. When I say "biggest bitch" you say "zidane". That's how things work. Not "But I think I can be a bigger bitch than zidane!" If that was true, someone would've thought of it before you decided to humiliate yourself by posting in this thread.

The only award any self fellating tard who posts in this thread in an attempt to get nominated deserves is the "Biggest Douche" award and possibly "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay."

Cut the shit, stop bitching and moaning if you're not on the list. It's understandable that you want to be involved in a forumwide event but that just means you should make a bigger (preferably positive or you won't last till the next one) impact on the forums. There's no point in being nominated just to get crushed 15243589052-0 in the first round. Unless you're from Cleveland. They're used to losing.
    ......fuck you

Rokudaime Sennin:

These awards are for the members. Nominating manga series just doesn't fit with the theme. However, "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay" would be an interesting award...