Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 254
  1. #81
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Ugh this thread sucks dick and makes me want to cancel the awards.

    Getting nominated/winning an award on mangashare is just that, a little fun pseudo-title you've been given for your antics/stupidity on this site. There is no need for glorification of any of these titles, nor is there a need for campaigns. It just doesn't matter.

    The fact that so many of you are pushing hard to try to get in this is fucking pathetic. If you haven't been nominated, it's because nobody knows who you are or cares. These awards are for people who epitomize what they're nominated for. When I say "biggest bitch" you say "zidane". That's how things work. Not "But I think I can be a bigger bitch than zidane!" If that was true, someone would've thought of it before you decided to humiliate yourself by posting in this thread.

    The only award any self fellating tard who posts in this thread in an attempt to get nominated deserves is the "Biggest Douche" award and possibly "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay."

    Cut the shit, stop bitching and moaning if you're not on the list. It's understandable that you want to be involved in a forumwide event but that just means you should make a bigger (preferably positive or you won't last till the next one) impact on the forums. There's no point in being nominated just to get crushed 15243589052-0 in the first round. Unless you're from Cleveland. They're used to losing.

    I love you

  2. #82
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Ugh this thread sucks dick and makes me want to cancel the awards.

    Getting nominated/winning an award on mangashare is just that, a little fun pseudo-title you've been given for your antics/stupidity on this site. There is no need for glorification of any of these titles, nor is there a need for campaigns. It just doesn't matter.

    The fact that so many of you are pushing hard to try to get in this is fucking pathetic. If you haven't been nominated, it's because nobody knows who you are or cares. These awards are for people who epitomize what they're nominated for. When I say "biggest bitch" you say "zidane". That's how things work. Not "But I think I can be a bigger bitch than zidane!" If that was true, someone would've thought of it before you decided to humiliate yourself by posting in this thread.

    The only award any self fellating tard who posts in this thread in an attempt to get nominated deserves is the "Biggest Douche" award and possibly "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay."

    Cut the shit, stop bitching and moaning if you're not on the list. It's understandable that you want to be involved in a forumwide event but that just means you should make a bigger (preferably positive or you won't last till the next one) impact on the forums. There's no point in being nominated just to get crushed 15243589052-0 in the first round. Unless you're from Cleveland. They're used to losing.
    Can we still nominate this for Post of the Year?

    EDIT : It's on!

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fuckersberg, Austria
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Can we still nominate this for Post of the Year?

    EDIT : It's on!
    It needs some competition though. People, go out and find those Epic posts! o/


    Let's get this party started.

  4. #84
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    It needs some competition though. People, go out and find those Epic posts! o/
    I'll give it a shot. And heres your sandwich

    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Ugh this thread sucks dick and makes me want to cancel the awards.

    Getting nominated/winning an award on mangashare is just that, a little fun pseudo-title you've been given for your antics/stupidity on this site. There is no need for glorification of any of these titles, nor is there a need for campaigns. It just doesn't matter.

    The fact that so many of you are pushing hard to try to get in this is fucking pathetic. If you haven't been nominated, it's because nobody knows who you are or cares. These awards are for people who epitomize what they're nominated for. When I say "biggest bitch" you say "zidane". That's how things work. Not "But I think I can be a bigger bitch than zidane!" If that was true, someone would've thought of it before you decided to humiliate yourself by posting in this thread.

    The only award any self fellating tard who posts in this thread in an attempt to get nominated deserves is the "Biggest Douche" award and possibly "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay."

    Cut the shit, stop bitching and moaning if you're not on the list. It's understandable that you want to be involved in a forumwide event but that just means you should make a bigger (preferably positive or you won't last till the next one) impact on the forums. There's no point in being nominated just to get crushed 15243589052-0 in the first round. Unless you're from Cleveland. They're used to losing.

    My -epeen is freaking huge and thats why I am nominated for the most awards. For example


    Most people's e-peen on this forum including mods
    [||||||||||||||||||]

    And then there's mine of course.
    [||||||||||||||||||]|||||||||||||||||||

    Nappa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his e-peen level?

    Vegeta: Nappa! its ova 9000!1!!1!!1!1

    Nappa: What 9000?!!

    I just want to thank all of our your moms for making this possible.

  5. #85
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    why did my post get deleted?
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  6. #86
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,728
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    why did my post get deleted?
    Originally Posted by Asce from 2 years ago
    The rules are simple, first for about a week or so, I will be taking nominations for each category via PM. You cannot nominate yourself. If a category doesn't receive at least three nominations, it'll be eliminated as an award.

    Please title your PMs "Mangashare awards nomination" and format your post like this.
    "I nominate Username for the award award name."

    Also, please provide a link to the user's profile in your nominations.

    You may make suggestions of other award categories in this thread, and comment on what you think of the awards. DO NOT nominate people in this thread, do that via PM.
    *points at bold part*

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  7. #87
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    why did my post get deleted?

    because you fail at the internets and at life. Now stop spamming this thread because you are causing me to spam the thread and I don't want any more infractions...

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  8. #88
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by phixion View Post
    *points at bold part*
    my bad must have missed that part
    Quote Originally Posted by shinhan View Post
    because you fail at the internets and at life. Now stop spamming this thread because you are causing me to spam the thread and i don't want any more infractions...
    ?????
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    it's because nobody knows who you are or cares.
    but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    [*] "Female" Most Likely To Be Male: NPG, gin0va, QueenOfMuffins, Shin-chan, The Ama
    is it just for the lulz? XD

  10. #90
    King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    soul society, New York (buffalo -_-)
    Posts
    2,119
    damn, i just did all my votes, i shoulda read the stuff about the formats and crap first xD w/e, its small stuff, it shouldent matter.

    NOMINATED AWARDS!

    BIGGEST LOLI
    PIGGEST PEDO
    FAILED THREAD OF THE YEAR
    (

    avatar and sig made by kyosuke
    I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

    THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •