Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Ugh this thread sucks dick and makes me want to cancel the awards.

Getting nominated/winning an award on mangashare is just that, a little fun pseudo-title you've been given for your antics/stupidity on this site. There is no need for glorification of any of these titles, nor is there a need for campaigns. It just doesn't matter.

The fact that so many of you are pushing hard to try to get in this is fucking pathetic. If you haven't been nominated, it's because nobody knows who you are or cares. These awards are for people who epitomize what they're nominated for. When I say "biggest bitch" you say "zidane". That's how things work. Not "But I think I can be a bigger bitch than zidane!" If that was true, someone would've thought of it before you decided to humiliate yourself by posting in this thread.

The only award any self fellating tard who posts in this thread in an attempt to get nominated deserves is the "Biggest Douche" award and possibly "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay."

Cut the shit, stop bitching and moaning if you're not on the list. It's understandable that you want to be involved in a forumwide event but that just means you should make a bigger (preferably positive or you won't last till the next one) impact on the forums. There's no point in being nominated just to get crushed 15243589052-0 in the first round. Unless you're from Cleveland. They're used to losing.

I love you

Getting nominated/winning an award on mangashare is just that, a little fun pseudo-title you've been given for your antics/stupidity on this site. There is no need for glorification of any of these titles, nor is there a need for campaigns. It just doesn't matter.

The fact that so many of you are pushing hard to try to get in this is fucking pathetic. If you haven't been nominated, it's because nobody knows who you are or cares. These awards are for people who epitomize what they're nominated for. When I say "biggest bitch" you say "zidane". That's how things work. Not "But I think I can be a bigger bitch than zidane!" If that was true, someone would've thought of it before you decided to humiliate yourself by posting in this thread.

The only award any self fellating tard who posts in this thread in an attempt to get nominated deserves is the "Biggest Douche" award and possibly "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay."

Cut the shit, stop bitching and moaning if you're not on the list. It's understandable that you want to be involved in a forumwide event but that just means you should make a bigger (preferably positive or you won't last till the next one) impact on the forums. There's no point in being nominated just to get crushed 15243589052-0 in the first round. Unless you're from Cleveland. They're used to losing.
    Can we still nominate this for Post of the Year?

EDIT : It's on!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Can we still nominate this for Post of the Year?

EDIT : It's on!
    It needs some competition though. People, go out and find those Epic posts! o/

Let's get this party started.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    It needs some competition though. People, go out and find those Epic posts! o/
    I'll give it a shot. And heres your sandwich

My -epeen is freaking huge and thats why I am nominated for the most awards. For example

Most people's e-peen on this forum including mods
    [||||||||||||||||||]

And then there's mine of course.
    [||||||||||||||||||]|||||||||||||||||||

Nappa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his e-peen level?

Vegeta: Nappa! its ova 9000!1!!1!!1!1

Nappa: What 9000?!!

I just want to thank all of our your moms for making this possible.

why did my post get deleted?
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    Originally Posted by Asce from 2 years ago
    The rules are simple, first for about a week or so, I will be taking nominations for each category via PM. You cannot nominate yourself. If a category doesn't receive at least three nominations, it'll be eliminated as an award.

Please title your PMs "Mangashare awards nomination" and format your post like this.
    "I nominate Username for the award award name."

Also, please provide a link to the user's profile in your nominations.

You may make suggestions of other award categories in this thread, and comment on what you think of the awards. DO NOT nominate people in this thread, do that via PM.
    *points at bold part*

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post

because you fail at the internets and at life. Now stop spamming this thread because you are causing me to spam the thread and I don't want any more infractions...

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by phixion View Post
    *points at bold part*
    my bad must have missed that part
    Quote Originally Posted by shinhan View Post
    because you fail at the internets and at life. Now stop spamming this thread because you are causing me to spam the thread and i don't want any more infractions...
    ?????
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

it's because nobody knows who you are or cares.
    but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    [*] "Female" Most Likely To Be Male: NPG, gin0va, QueenOfMuffins, Shin-chan, The Ama
    is it just for the lulz? XD

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    damn, i just did all my votes, i shoulda read the stuff about the formats and crap first xD w/e, its small stuff, it shouldent matter.

NOMINATED AWARDS!

BIGGEST LOLI
    PIGGEST PEDO
    FAILED THREAD OF THE YEAR
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009