Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 254
  1. #171
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Yeah, you do. We're winning the couple one or I'mma skinning you alive. ;3
    O.O

    Vote for us please!


    Spoiler!

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  2. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fuckersberg, Austria
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    O.O

    Vote for us please!


    Spoiler!
    I do not. C'mon Shinhan, I want to...hug...you. ^^;

    Spoiler!


    Let's get this party started.

  3. #173
    King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    soul society, New York (buffalo -_-)
    Posts
    2,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I do not. C'mon Shinhan, I want to...hug...you. ^^;

    Spoiler!
    O_O.................*scary-muffinz*
    (

    avatar and sig made by kyosuke
    I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

    THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

  4. #174
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    In the spirit of spicing up the awards, and by that I mean doing whatever the fuck I feel like, the "Sexiest Male" and "Sexiest Female" awards will now be completely shallow awards based on the nominee's looks! (yeah, suck on it personality!).

    Nominees may choose to accept their nomination by posting a picture of yourself in one of these threads:
    Male: Sexiest Male Application Pictures
    Female: Sexiest Female Application Pictures
    Obviously, as it'd be impossible for me to force you to post a pic for all to see, nominees may also withdraw from this particular category if they wish.

    To clear things up
    1. Yes you will be completely objectified. Fun!
    2. Yes someone's feelings will get hurt
    3. Don't worry, I ran this through my council of incredibly qualified...and by that I mean available experts on IRC.
    4. Only facial shots are required but full body shots are encouraged. Nudity is optional but obviously encouraged.
    5. Yes, this also means unless certain members have incredibly androgynous and look hawt in wigs, the sex-reversal nominees will probably be eliminated.
    6. I'd like everyone to know a compromise was actually made as the original suggestion was "tits or gtfo" for these awards. In the spirit of sparing us from viewing countless pixels of moobs, we're just going to make it regular pictures.
    7. This is just a rumor but I heard fellating an admin also does wonders for your campaign. Just saying. (Note: females only)

    All photos and genders shall be verified through copious amounts of cam-whoring.
    Last edited by DFX; 05-24-2010 at 04:56 AM. Reason: :P


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  5. #175
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    4. Only facial shots are required but full body shots are encouraged. Nudity is optional but obviously encouraged. (Females Only)

    7. This is just a rumor but I heard fellating an admin also does wonders for your campaign. Just saying. (Note: Males only)
    Fixed.

  6. #176
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Fixed.
    To each is his own my friend. Just know that not everyone swings the same way you do.

    At least now we know who'll be very opinionated on the male side of this vote. Try not to wet yourself.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  7. #177
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    To each is his own my friend. Just know that not everyone swings the same way you do.

    At least now we know who'll be very opinionated on the male side of this vote. Try not to wet yourself.
    LOL. But the #7 was listing the Admin's preferences. Lol, jk man.

    I'm actually looking forward to seeing some of Muffins

    Anyways, Carrying on.

    So when does the actual voting start?

  8. #178
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,894
    Quote Originally Posted by ·rokudaime sennin· ™ View Post
    lol. But the #7 was listing the admin's preferences. lol, jk man.

    I'm actually looking forward to seeing some of muffins :p

    anyways, carrying on.

    So when does the actual voting start?
    you keep your filthy eyes away from my muffins!

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  9. #179
    白雪 みぞれ Shunrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    raitian.info
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    Goddammit I avoided the most likely to be gay last year! The fuck am I doing on there again?!
    maybe cause you are gay.


    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Ugh this thread sucks dick and makes me want to cancel the awards.

    Getting nominated/winning an award on mangashare is just that, a little fun pseudo-title you've been given for your antics/stupidity on this site. There is no need for glorification of any of these titles, nor is there a need for campaigns. It just doesn't matter.

    The fact that so many of you are pushing hard to try to get in this is fucking pathetic. If you haven't been nominated, it's because nobody knows who you are or cares. These awards are for people who epitomize what they're nominated for. When I say "biggest bitch" you say "zidane". That's how things work. Not "But I think I can be a bigger bitch than zidane!" If that was true, someone would've thought of it before you decided to humiliate yourself by posting in this thread.

    The only award any self fellating tard who posts in this thread in an attempt to get nominated deserves is the "Biggest Douche" award and possibly "Most Likely to be thsv's next Tranny Lay."

    Cut the shit, stop bitching and moaning if you're not on the list. It's understandable that you want to be involved in a forumwide event but that just means you should make a bigger (preferably positive or you won't last till the next one) impact on the forums. There's no point in being nominated just to get crushed 15243589052-0 in the first round. Unless you're from Cleveland. They're used to losing.

    Epic lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    In the spirit of spicing up the awards, and by that I mean doing whatever the fuck I feel like, the "Sexiest Male" and "Sexiest Female" awards will now be completely shallow awards based on the nominee's looks! (yeah, suck on it personality!).

    Nominees may choose to accept their nomination by posting a picture of yourself in one of these threads:
    Male: Sexiest Male Application Pictures
    Female: Sexiest Female Application Pictures
    Obviously, as it'd be impossible for me to force you to post a pic for all to see, nominees may also withdraw from this particular category if they wish.

    To clear things up
    1. Yes you will be completely objectified. Fun!
    2. Yes someone's feelings will get hurt
    3. Don't worry, I ran this through my council of incredibly qualified...and by that I mean available experts on IRC.
    4. Only facial shots are required but full body shots are encouraged. Nudity is optional but obviously encouraged.
    5. Yes, this also means unless certain members have incredibly androgynous and look hawt in wigs, the sex-reversal nominees will probably be eliminated.
    6. I'd like everyone to know a compromise was actually made as the original suggestion was "tits or gtfo" for these awards. In the spirit of sparing us from viewing countless pixels of moobs, we're just going to make it regular pictures.
    7. This is just a rumor but I heard fellating an admin also does wonders for your campaign. Just saying. (Note: females only)

    All photos and genders shall be verified through copious amounts of cam-whoring.
    more epic


  10. #180
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Actually, no. I'll probably drop out. I hate what Asce has done- these awards are supposed to be light hearted and fun. We're not suppose to have to "prove" we're teh biggest narutard, or the biggest douche. It's about what people on the forum thinks we are.

    I'm not shy about my appearance. But why would I put my photo up for my peers to analyse and objectify? This is only going to end in tears.

    I'd be happy if no-one puts their photo up, so we can go back to normal voting.

    I do not agree with this statement.

    Mods please delete!

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •