Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Filler

Fillers are boing
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

There's probably going to be more fillers thrown in over time.

The anime's catching up, and the manga is STILL on that damn Grimmjow battle.

If it takes that long on just the Ichigo vs Grimmjaw battle, imagine how long it will take when he fights Aizen. I wish Ichigo could just kill everyone with one shot, then BAM: no more Hollows ^^
    The thing I hate most about the bount arc is those annoying, useless Modsouls

some of the filler are not so bad lol
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

Atleast there are no more fillers

I hope

And I used to watch the anime also, but I found the bounto part to be different, and I researched and found out that it is a filler.

Now I read the manga and watch the anime

fillers sucks

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    This week's chapter has some flashback, but it is not filler I think %)
    I don't think manga can have filler. I mean, filler what's we call stuff that's in the anime that wasn't in the manga, isn't it? It's used to fill up space while waiting for the manga to get ahead.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    I don't think manga can have filler. I mean, filler what's we call stuff that's in the anime that wasn't in the manga, isn't it? It's used to fill up space while waiting for the manga to get ahead.
    Mm. Anime filler is so that the mangaka has time to get ahead of the anime... so maybe manga filler is so that the manga can get ahead of the mangaka? ^_^;

One complaint I've had with the Bleach manga is that, for battle scenes, it's just really difficult to tell what the hell is going on most of the time. In my opinion, I think the past few chapters could be condensed into at least 3/4 as many chapters, if you ignored all of the panels where there is no dialog, no significant action, or Orihime is whimpering.

Whether or not such panels as these constitute filler is, I suppose, largely a matter of taste.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by BillDoors View Post
    Mm. Anime filler is so that the mangaka has time to get ahead of the anime... so maybe manga filler is so that the manga can get ahead of the mangaka? ^_^;

One complaint I've had with the Bleach manga is that, for battle scenes, it's just really difficult to tell what the hell is going on most of the time. In my opinion, I think the past few chapters could be condensed into at least 3/4 as many chapters, if you ignored all of the panels where there is no dialog, no significant action, or Orihime is whimpering.

Whether or not such panels as these constitute filler is, I suppose, largely a matter of taste.
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by BillDoors View Post

Maybe manga filler's when the mangaka's trying to put off finishing something, lol.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!