Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which manga is this?

I recently read a manga which involved a boy entering a new school and on the way he meets a girl with a wooden sword (I think) and befriends her.

When they enter the school they are instructed to write a word which they want to be or so. The boy writes the word 'change' I think. After that, the word gets inscribed on them (on one of their body part like hand) and they could use that power.

Before long, the school is raided by monsters and their teacher tells them to fight them in order to survive. The girl fights with her transformed sword I think, and the boy initially transforms into a stuffed doll and when the girl was in danger of getting killed he transforms into a boy with different looks, takes her sword and kills the monsters.

I wanted to know the name of this manga. Thanks in advance.

Which manga is this?

That's from Soul Eater, where kids have to harvest 99 souls and 1 witches' soul to become a death god. It's hilarious.

That doesnt sound like Soul Eater. I dont know what series it is but it actually sounds interesting >>

Well the manga I read was not Soul Eater. Does anyone else know which this manga is? There has been only few chapters released.

Again thanks in advance.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    That sounds like Soul Eater, but just sounds like it.

I think I've read that Manga, although I can't remember since I'm following 23 on-going series right now.

Lemmi check my list see if I could scratch that one out.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Veteran Member
    Well, i dont really think it sounds too much like soul eater..

I checked some, couldnt really find it. Could you say which site you found it on and about when you read it?

Ive searched mostly school life and action mangas though.. Could you think of any other genres it might have been?

I read it in either OneManga or Mangashare. There was only one chapter released I think. I guess the manga started recently.

Veteran Member
    Well, I havent found it yet.. Ive been checking onemanga, aria the scarlet ammo looks like it could have been, but didnt seem like it was quite it.. I didnt read it at all though.

Ive just been checking mangas under 20 chapters, done numbers, a, and B, and it doesnt seem to be any of those.

If you remember what genres it would help.. Would shorten the list anyway. That and/or more info would help, anyway. It looks like it will take some time to find, though. Unless someone knows it, or raymond figures out which one of the ones hes reading is it. XD

I think the generes were : action, school life, comedy, martial arts, etc.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Sorry, can't find it do you know like any word from the title of the Series?
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143