Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Star

Lucky Star

lol, i know a lot of people dislike it and all but i think that lucky star isn't so bad. episode 22 was actually moving in a sort of way. but then again, maybe i just like weird things

i think its funny... but can get boring at some part... so i dun watch multiple episodes at once... try to space it out... can keep ur interest up...

It's almost like Seinfeld, except every Seinfeld episode did kind of have a plot.

I definitely watch Lucky Star when I don't want to think. You just sit back and laugh. Even if you don't understand something, you laugh, because you don't understand it.

Bottom line, however, it's better than most of the comedy series you find on American TV.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

lol, to me, lucky star is one of the best slice of life anime i've seen in a while. it's literally a slice of life and not some kinda plot line crap beneath it. it's pointless but it makes you feel like you're actually one of them since they're living normal lives and w/e

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    lol, to me, lucky star is one of the best slice of life anime i've seen in a while. it's literally a slice of life and not some kinda plot line crap beneath it. it's pointless but it makes you feel like you're actually one of them since they're living normal lives and w/e
    I've never put it into words, but that is exactly how I've felt whenever I've watched Lucky Star. In too many series, it's impossible to imagine oneself in the situations depicted, like in every harem series ever created.

Also, the series reminds me of AMV Hell, in that there are a lot of short bits throughout the show. Sometimes a scene will last ten seconds and make you laugh for twenty, instead of spending five minutes building up a scene for a single joke. The quick jokes are the most funny, in my opinion.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Lucky star...for the lack of a better description, it's one of those anime series where you sit back, set your IQ to 0, let valuable time get wasted and just laugh for nothing as you go through the episode. And then never think about it again afterward. Lucky star is perfect for the above usage. In fact, it has achieved perfection at it.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Lucky star...for the lack of a better description, it's one of those anime series where you sit back, set your IQ to 0, let valuable time get wasted and just laugh for nothing as you go through the episode. And then never think about it again afterward. Lucky star is perfect for the above usage. In fact, it has achieved perfection at it.
    Truth.

LS is the ultimate time sink, it's enjoyable and meaningless.

It's superb.

for this cute little anime fans

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 01.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 02.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 03.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 04.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 05.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 06.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 07.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 08.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 09.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 10.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 11.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 12.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 13.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 14.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 15.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [a.f.k.] Lucky Star - 16.avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [Guerrand] Lucky Star 17 [9B1A65F6].avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [Guerrand] Lucky Star 18 [B7253DA2].avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [Guerrand] Lucky Star 19 [AE123F03].avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [Guerrand] Lucky Star 20 [50CF071B].avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [Guerrand] Lucky Star 21 [v2-6B986364].avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [Guerrand] Lucky Star 22 [2022F93A].avi
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service [Guerrand] Lucky Star 23 [1732BBDE].avi
    credit goes to the uploader
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    Truth.

LS is the ultimate time sink, it's enjoyable and meaningless.

It's superb.

lucky star is so random but its one of the best animes i have ever seen
    "Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible, I chose Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, where the great would not be constrained by the small!