Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sigh and you missed the difference.

Walling off Kyuubi's chakra completely blocks Kyuubi from coming out and its pretty patheticly easy to do.

Orochimaru did it with a 5 element seal and completely screwed up Naruto's ability to manipulate chakra.

Kabuto did it with medical ninjutsu almost killing Naruto.

Jiraiya made a seal that could do it and anyone could use it, but it only worked if he didn't hit 3 tails (Which should be a pretty strong indicator that at 3 tails its more Kyuubi then Naruto)

When Yamato did it he did it effortlessly and it was incredibly effective and did not strain Yamato in any appreciatable way.

What Yamato was doing during the Fuuton: Rasenshuriken training was acting as a filter for Naruto he was supressing Kyuubi's will while allowing Naruto to still use Kyuubi's chakra. That required Yamato's full concentration, lots of chakra and massive effort on his part.

The reason why its so easy is essentially your blocking off the chakra from entering Naruto's chakra system. Thats easy to do and Kyuubi has no way to affect Naruto. It also screws up Naruto's ability to control chakra, prevents him from healing. Anyone and thier mother could do this if they know sealing techniques. How ever if Naruto gets pissed off enough unless you like severed the connection physically which is what Kabuto did Kyuubi will blow right past it or it just won't work anymore like Jiraiya's seal only worked up to two tails...

am Start
    a very good thread
    but i think, that you missed a little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Not much to say here but step 3 is clearly the hardest step, I believe the Forth hokage spend almost all of the 3 years here. Naruto during the battle with Kabuto thought of using a shadow clone to rotate the chakra while he supplies the chakra and compresses it, this too shows Naruto's genius qualities. Naruto’s skill in shadow clones is what allowed Naruto to master the Rasengan much quicker than the Forth. But Naruto still needs a clone where the Forth would have been able to do it in one hand, as Jiraiya has never seen the method used by Naruto to spin the chakra using hands during the time of step 1. Naruto has room for improvement here.
    could there be a possibility, that minato took this long time, because he created that jutsu?
    creation could take more time than learning an existing jutsu

naruto had an advantage over minato
    1st: he saw the jutsu, and afterwards
    2nd: he got a guide from someone like jman

if we take this into account, narutos training method shoould be even more powerfull^^

Wenn ich nicht hier bin, bin ich aufm Sonnendeck...

Well its more then just that Minato took 2.5 years to create Rasengan, because he was working out how to make it work. There is also the whole Rasengan is incomplete as Minato originally intended to create an elemental version for each element he knew.

Seeing the Jutsu really doesn't help you learn it. Rasengan has no seals so its not a bunch of hand gestures you perform.

Jman wasn't really all that helpful, because while you can explain how the jutsu works the person really needs to achieve thier own answers on how to get the end result.

Kinda like while Kakashi gave him the hint on how to make Fuuton: Rasengan work, Naruto still put in hundreds of man hours actually getting to the end result.

I gotta feeling boys and girls that we are going to see naruto using this again.

Naruto has much time during the war I'd imagine to train the normal way.

This is his only way to get any real training done.

Any thoughts?

I gotta feeling boys and girls that we are going to see naruto using this again.

Naruto has much time during the war I'd imagine to train the normal way.

This is his only way to get any real training done.

Any thoughts?
    It's likely. Then again, Kishi limited it with Sage Mode to only four clones during training, and it's possible he'll restrict this final training session to just Naruto himself somehow. But maybe Naruto will turn to his usual ace and make hundreds of them.

This is an old thread I did a long time ago and I made some predictions(in conlusion section) about how naruto's shadow training method would change if he managed to get the fox to help him out like now.

The results for naruto to train with this method with the fox helping him I calculated would be like learning the wind rasengan in 7 hours instead of the 51 days it actually took with shadow clones. I did all the calc to the letter below if you wana see it.

The only thing we know naruto has to learn is this "that jutsu" minato and jiraiya worked on. So do you think we will see this by naruto again in the future?
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

This is an old thread I did a long time ago and I made some predictions(in conlusion section) about how naruto's shadow training method would change if he managed to get the fox to help him out like now.

The results for naruto to train with this method with the fox helping him I calculated would be like learning the wind rasengan in 7 hours instead of the 51 days it actually took with shadow clones. I did all the calc to the letter below if you wana see it.

The only thing we know naruto has to learn is this "that jutsu" minato and jiraiya worked on. So do you think we will see this by naruto again in the future?
    He very well could, but most of Naruto's power-ups at this point (and every other hero's relevant power-ups) are things that are "given" or "unlocked"... an example would be Naruto receiving chakra from the Bijuu upon inheriting their "names."

He might use KB training to work on combining Sage Mode with Kyuubi Mode, or to learn some new technique in a short time (like FTG from Minato's ex-bodyguards, or That Jutsu if he doesn't know it already, or Uzumaki-style seals). I'd like to see Naruto learn to use his Sage powers to affect the environment the same way Kabuto / Jiraiya can; I had a theory a while back about Naruto's "Mokuton-buffing Life Force" in Chakra Mode being combined with his ability to interact with Nature in Sage Mode, which could potentially give him a Super-Mokuton style attack (albeit not based on simply combining water/earth elements like Hashirama's KKG).

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    He very well could, but most of Naruto's power-ups at this point (and every other hero's relevant power-ups) are things that are "given" or "unlocked"... an example would be Naruto receiving chakra from the Bijuu upon inheriting their "names."

He might use KB training to work on combining Sage Mode with Kyuubi Mode, or to learn some new technique in a short time (like FTG from Minato's ex-bodyguards, or That Jutsu if he doesn't know it already, or Uzumaki-style seals). I'd like to see Naruto learn to use his Sage powers to affect the environment the same way Kabuto / Jiraiya can; I had a theory a while back about Naruto's "Mokuton-buffing Life Force" in Chakra Mode being combined with his ability to interact with Nature in Sage Mode, which could potentially give him a Super-Mokuton style attack (albeit not based on simply combining water/earth elements like Hashirama's KKG).
    I doubt Kishi would do this, but Naruto's Moku-Buf-no Jutsu could .........Make Madara even more powerful?....Nah!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I doubt Kishi would do this, but Naruto's Moku-Buf-no Jutsu could .........Make Madara even more powerful?....Nah!
    On the other hand, imagine if Naruto used his Kyuubi/Sage arts to control the environment, and thus used Madara's own Moktuon against him. It'd be reminiscent (sortof) of Hashirama using his Mokuton to turn Madara's Kyuubi against him. Basically no matter what crazy powers Madara comes up with, the Good Guys can turn his strength against him... only way I can see someone that powerful losing.