Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Shadow clone training method

I was bored lately so I decided to calculate how long it took Naruto to complete his wind Rasengan using the shadow clone training method and to my surprise some interesting conclusions arose. This is all backed up by the manga and anime, I used the anime more as it was far easier to know when the days passed for obvious reasons. I broke down the training into parts Nature and Shape Manipulation and the final stage of combining the two for the wind rasengan. I also go into some advanced applications and complications/limitations at the end.

Wind nature training
    Spoiler!

Shape Manipulation training (Rasengan)
    Spoiler!

Nature +Shape Manipulation (Wind Rasengan)
    Spoiler!

NOTE(Regarding the pictures):
    Spoiler!

Optional reading - Advanced usage
    Spoiler!

Conclusions
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by psukkar; 05-05-2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: typos
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

I like this thread purely because it shows that the training Naruto has gone through hasn't simply been hax, with the KB process and his determination, it makes logical sense that he could do this in a fraction of a year. Really great research on barely anything to go on, OP.

Even with all that though, people will still complain how quickly he attained Sage Mode. Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Propane Tank Hank View Post
    I like this thread purely because it shows that the training Naruto has gone through hasn't simply been hax, with the KB process and his determination, it makes logical sense that he could do this in a fraction of a year. Really great research on barely anything to go on, OP.

Even with all that though, people will still complain how quickly he attained Sage Mode. Bleh.
    That's strange naruto barely used Any clones during the sage training. He used 3 and couldn't be done all the time. As pa frog could only keep up with 4 naruto's a time.

I believe his gaining (and perfecting) Sage Mode so quickly had more to do with his natural affinity for Senjutsu than any use of Jutsu (Kage Bunshin) could have.

We have to remember that even Jiraiya (who had been studying Senjutsu since his early teens and was praised by Fukasaku as one of the more skilled practitioners) did not master "Sage Mode" to the degree that Naruto did in only a weeks time.
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 04-16-2010 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    I believe his gaining (and perfecting) Sage Mode so quickly had more to do with his natural affinity for Senjutsu than any use of Jutsu could.
    Which was due to having to deal with an external source of chakra (the Kyuubi) for his entire life, if i remember correctly, which is the basis of Senjutsu, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    Which was due to having to deal with an external source of chakra (the Kyuubi) for his entire life, if i remember correctly, which is the basis of Senjutsu, so to speak.
    Lol I think your referring to my other thread "Naruto's relationship with the nine tails".

I speculated that but its not confirmed in the Manga so unfortunately though it's quite logical to say, we can't say its fact.

Well Naruto did learn Kage Bunshin in what 8 hours or less?

Actually Naruto was using Kyuubi's chakra, Yamato can completely shutdown Naruto's ability to use Kyuubi chakra with almost no effort. What Yamato was doing during the training was supressing Kyuubi's will while allowing Naruto to use Kyuubi's chakra which takes an exceptional amount of effort on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Well Naruto did learn Kage Bunshin in what 8 hours or less?

Actually Naruto was using Kyuubi's chakra, Yamato can completely shutdown Naruto's ability to use Kyuubi chakra with almost no effort. What Yamato was doing during the training was supressing Kyuubi's will while allowing Naruto to use Kyuubi's chakra which takes an exceptional amount of effort on his part.
    Lol it doesn't work like that, Yamato surpresses nine tail's chakra.
    The Sharingan is associated with controlling the nine tail's will as they control it and use it to attack, like how Madara used it against the Forth hokage and the First hokage.

When Naruto uses the nine tail's chakra, the nine tail's will comes along with it. As Naruto has hate in his heart currently for the nine tail's will to cling onto.

That's the problem they are trying to solve at the moment.

Ah another person who fails basic reading of the manga....

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page012.html
    You'll need me to help control the kyuubi's chakra.

Supressing Kyuubi's chakra = easy.
    Keeping Kyuubi from taking over Naruto while he is using Kyuubi's chakra = hard.

Yamato's whole purpose there was basicly to hold back Kyuubi's will so Naruto would not transform while training and when he failed he would then completely supress Kyuubi's chakra reverting Naruto back to normal.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    although am pretty bad at maths .. this outlet was simply very calculative and easy to understand...

since i was already thinking what would be naruto's unique power in which only he could utilize, well i was considering chakra of his as unique coz he possess abudant, and this method of training also seems to be a unique one offcourse
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!