Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Shadow clone training method

I was bored lately so I decided to calculate how long it took Naruto to complete his wind Rasengan using the shadow clone training method and to my surprise some interesting conclusions arose. This is all backed up by the manga and anime, I used the anime more as it was far easier to know when the days passed for obvious reasons. I broke down the training into parts Nature and Shape Manipulation and the final stage of combining the two for the wind rasengan. I also go into some advanced applications and complications/limitations at the end.

Wind nature training
    Spoiler!

Shape Manipulation training (Rasengan)
    Spoiler!

Nature +Shape Manipulation (Wind Rasengan)
    Spoiler!

NOTE(Regarding the pictures):
    Spoiler!

Optional reading - Advanced usage
    Spoiler!

Conclusions
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by psukkar; 05-05-2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: typos
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

I like this thread purely because it shows that the training Naruto has gone through hasn't simply been hax, with the KB process and his determination, it makes logical sense that he could do this in a fraction of a year. Really great research on barely anything to go on, OP.

Even with all that though, people will still complain how quickly he attained Sage Mode. Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Propane Tank Hank View Post
    I like this thread purely because it shows that the training Naruto has gone through hasn't simply been hax, with the KB process and his determination, it makes logical sense that he could do this in a fraction of a year. Really great research on barely anything to go on, OP.

Even with all that though, people will still complain how quickly he attained Sage Mode. Bleh.
    That's strange naruto barely used Any clones during the sage training. He used 3 and couldn't be done all the time. As pa frog could only keep up with 4 naruto's a time.

I believe his gaining (and perfecting) Sage Mode so quickly had more to do with his natural affinity for Senjutsu than any use of Jutsu (Kage Bunshin) could have.

We have to remember that even Jiraiya (who had been studying Senjutsu since his early teens and was praised by Fukasaku as one of the more skilled practitioners) did not master "Sage Mode" to the degree that Naruto did in only a weeks time.
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 04-16-2010 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    I believe his gaining (and perfecting) Sage Mode so quickly had more to do with his natural affinity for Senjutsu than any use of Jutsu could.
    Which was due to having to deal with an external source of chakra (the Kyuubi) for his entire life, if i remember correctly, which is the basis of Senjutsu, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    Which was due to having to deal with an external source of chakra (the Kyuubi) for his entire life, if i remember correctly, which is the basis of Senjutsu, so to speak.
    Lol I think your referring to my other thread "Naruto's relationship with the nine tails".

I speculated that but its not confirmed in the Manga so unfortunately though it's quite logical to say, we can't say its fact.

We have to remember that even Jiraiya (who had been studying Senjutsu since his early teens and was praised by Fukasaku as one of the more skilled practitioners) did not master "Sage Mode" to the degree that Naruto did in only a weeks time.
    Jman studied from early teens senjutsu?Didn't he travel the world and found Myouboky mountains much later in his life and then begun his sage training?

Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    Jman studied from early teens senjutsu?Didn't he travel the world and found Myouboky mountains much later in his life and then begun his sage training?
    He trained with Fukasuka during his teenage years between missions (in the Anime), as far as I know the manga doesn't dispute this.. but it doesn't elaborate on it neither.

He trained with Fukasuka during his teenage years between missions (in the Anime), as far as I know the manga doesn't dispute this.. but it doesn't elaborate on it neither.

Yeah it's most likely his teens.

"Young child stumble upon Myouboku mountain"

it doesnt make sense for him to be the first person to find them considering the number of people who have signed the summoning scroll in blood.

that scroll seemed to have several several names.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!