Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Nice charts psukkar!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Nice charts psukkar!
    Thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Ah another person who fails basic reading of the manga....

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page012.html
    You'll need me to help control the kyuubi's chakra.

Supressing Kyuubi's chakra = easy.
    Keeping Kyuubi from taking over Naruto while he is using Kyuubi's chakra = hard.

Yamato's whole purpose there was basicly to hold back Kyuubi's will so Naruto would not transform while training and when he failed he would then completely supress Kyuubi's chakra reverting Naruto back to normal.
    Ah man,

When Yamato suppresses the chakra he also in turn suppresses the will of the nine tails. When the chakra is suppressed so is the will as it comes together. This is why Yamato stops the Fox from over taking Naruto's will.

Please read the chaper 490, Naruto and the toads explain this perfectly. You have to use this new information when talking about the fox dude.
    Last edited by psukkar; 04-21-2010 at 01:20 PM.

I changed my pics for those where trying to figure out where I got some figures
    Last edited by psukkar; 04-21-2010 at 12:50 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    We have to remember that even Jiraiya (who had been studying Senjutsu since his early teens and was praised by Fukasaku as one of the more skilled practitioners) did not master "Sage Mode" to the degree that Naruto did in only a weeks time.
    Jman studied from early teens senjutsu?Didn't he travel the world and found Myouboky mountains much later in his life and then begun his sage training?

i notice that it does show the total time that it takes with and with out clones. but if we have anything to compare it to why not continue with the math and figure how much time is needed and the difference between individuals.

if naruto DIDNT use clones how fast would he have done something.

there are many more variables to deal with it think as well.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    Jman studied from early teens senjutsu?Didn't he travel the world and found Myouboky mountains much later in his life and then begun his sage training?
    He trained with Fukasuka during his teenage years between missions (in the Anime), as far as I know the manga doesn't dispute this.. but it doesn't elaborate on it neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    He trained with Fukasuka during his teenage years between missions (in the Anime), as far as I know the manga doesn't dispute this.. but it doesn't elaborate on it neither.

Yeah it's most likely his teens.

"Young child stumble upon Myouboku mountain"

it doesnt make sense for him to be the first person to find them considering the number of people who have signed the summoning scroll in blood.

that scroll seemed to have several several names.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    it doesnt make sense for him to be the first person to find them considering the number of people who have signed the summoning scroll in blood.

that scroll seemed to have several several names.
    Also look how many stone statues there are, a lot of shinobi have tried to gain Sage mode and failed.