• Average

9 18.00%
  • Bad

3 6.00%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    i thought gin said its not the size that that should make you worry, its the rate it shortens and expands...

I mean, his bankai is kinda lame.. although it could be pretty powerful, considering its like a gun-blade if you think about it.. :X gotta always watch out for the tip..

Lame...but powerful im glad this wk showed something more useful abt his bankai that b4...but wow aizen is really getting me interested finally something new...that even urahara possibly didnt know about?

It's nice seeing Ichigo getting back his feel for the battlefield after all that time being starstrcuk by Aizen. Gin's finally showing his worth, too. I'm a bit concerned about Gin's "This is going to drag on" comment though. As if we need more dragging on.

Knew it had something to do with the speed he extends and contracts his bankai that was the dangerous part.

so next chapter....Aizen transcends into a god?....lol?

damn, I can't wait to see ichigo's face when he gets overpowered by Gin in an instant haha

Gins bankai is actually great when you think about it, no BS, straight to the point full power,. Compared to some other bankais out there of course...

There's only one word to describe Gin's bankai....and it's either between Win and Badass....right now it's the most destructive bankai seen so far.....to be able to cut down anything on a 13 km radius with 500 times the speed first shown is nothing short of badass.

And it's actually funny, cause just a week ago, people were saying how much it sucks....guess some of them are just like the wind...going with whatever direction it blows

Throughly enjoyed the chapter. Great action sequences, great dialogue and just overall great way of telling the story. The only annoying thing with Bleach back on track is that you have to wait another week for next chapter :( I don't think the hogukyoku is going to bestow Aizen god-like powers either, it kind of have to transcend more. I'm betting a few bucks that the key is going to be created next week, which could potentially be disappointing since the Ichigo vs Gin fight is so damn interesting. It seem Ichigo can follow Gin's bankai somewhat well when it extends at least, and there might be some intervention from Matsumoto as well. Glad Kubo didn't forget about her and her relationship with Gin, which is probably one of the more interesting ones in Bleach right now.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    So what Gins saying is "size doesnt matter".

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KAWkashi View Post
    okay chap
    i thought you were being all british at first hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    There's only one word to describe Gin's bankai....and it's either between Win and Badass....right now it's the most destructive bankai seen so far.....to be able to cut down anything on a 13 km radius with 500 times the speed first shown is nothing short of badass.

And it's actually funny, cause just a week ago, people were saying how much it sucks....guess some of them are just like the wind...going with whatever direction it blows
    i agree, and i was one that thought his bankai was lame. i never thought about how quickly it would extend but now that we know this, his bankai is incredibly powerful and dangerous and awesome.

@Himura Battousai: man, way to have a spoiler in your sig. ive only watched the anime, which is still at impel down, ace is on his way to the headquarters and blackbeard just showed up at level 4. :( i was hoping ace would live
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!