• Average

9 18.00%
  • Bad

3 6.00%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I'm not really impressed.

Gin Has a telescoping Banka/sword, and Aizen is merging with Hougyouku which allows Shinigami to express Hollow powers, right?

In the End Isshin is already a Match for Aizen, Shinigami vs Shinigami, and his son Ichigo is already a Hollow/Shinigami/Human. Where is this all going?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Getting closer to the end. Frankly, I'd be surprised if there will be another arc after this, and even if there will be, it will most likely be the last arc. Or so I hope. As the story is progressing right now, I don't see how Kubo could bring in another villain without having to make it a seperate story rather than a straight continuation. Think more like Dragonball vs Dragonball Z.

Veteran Member
    Oh, gin did say his isnt the longest zanpakuto... when i first read it i thought he was just trying to point out that his zans speed is what you have to worry about, not the length, well.. putting more emphasis on that... I mean, the "fastest" and "longest" are just titles, like captain commanders is the strongest, rukias is the most beautiful, etc. . XD

I guess elemental zans and ones like byakuya could really be longer, if you think about it. Make the fire/ice/petals go past 13 kms and its technically longer. :-/ But still, if there is one thats a sword that becomes longer than 13 kilometers.. would seem really stupid seeing as gins already does that, its just that his is for sniping. What else could you make a 13+ km sword useful for.. Although i guess itd be very useful in HM to clear out masses of hollows.. but in human world and spirit world itd be retarded.. :X

It does seem like it should end soon leat. Although, if kubo wanted to he could extend it. Id have to guess he will do what he thinks the fans would like most... But it could easily be extended if you think theres a king's realm and vasto lordes.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Great to see some length to Bleach again that actually contains more information than useless splash.

-Gin kicks ass, calm and collected at all times

-Like I said last week, his bankai kicks ass and it would only get better. The rate of speed in which he can change sword lengths is going to cause some major havoc.

-Ichigo doesn't get enough credit and this chapter highlights that, he analyzed Gin's abilities and intent in no time at all. He's much more than just a brawler.

-Isshin is not letting me down, he's the first person to truly push Aizen and with little relative effort as far as power exerted.

I expect Ichigo to utilize his mask to gain more of the Speed necessary to avoid being skewered.

The very best part of this battle is that Gin is actually acknowledging Ichigo's power and ability which doesn't happen often, if ever at all.

4/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I don't think he meant that his bankai isn't the longest but that he shouldn't be worried that its long (it probably is the longest), maybe a translation misinterpretation.
    A pie in the sky?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    His soul will reconstruct itself....
    I think that might be an important thing to understand Aizen's methods. If what he says is true, then he can surpass his limits by reaching his limits, against the appropriate opponent. Then theoretically, the Hogyoku will react, reconstuct his soul into something stronger, that can adapt and compete. Maybe thats why he was controlling Ichigo's evolution...maybe to create an ultimate opponent who if he faces, will elevate him to heights where he actually can become a "god".

Or maybe I have too much time on my hands :(
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Eiw.

This setup is starting to remind me of Kekaishi (for those who read it). The arc where Mudou the invincible kept stealing souls so he could make himself younger and younger then live out his life mistake free and become a god. Only this time Aizen is using the Hyougoku to eliminate or cleanse himself of his limitations (mistakes) and come back as a god.....

I hope this isn't true and he really is just a nut who wants to kill everyone, thats much more original than trying to be a perfect being is.
    A pie in the sky?

Good chapter.

Gin Banki is cool.

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I think gins bankai is great unlike some people here. It's just that kubo built up gin to be this strong and badass guy that we expected to see a flashy, hax bankai. But we did not. It's just a sword able to lengthened it self up to 13 km with blinding speed. No illusion, no elemental attacks, no nothing. But if you think of it gin can stab someone multiple times with machine-gun like speed from 13 km away. How could you beat a guy like that?

That matsumoto scene makes me think theres gonna be a flashback, we didnt really understand their relationship during the rescue rukia arc anyway.

Either that or I've missed something.