9 18.00%
  • Bad

3 6.00%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    -
    - The fact Isshin was able to push Aizen to his limits says quite a bit how strong he must be. Aizen the guy who stops Bankai's with his bare hands and 1 shotted half of the gotei 13 is pushed to his limits?

/load plotkai
    I dont think he was cornered by Isshin. More like... he was loosing strenght cuz the hogyoku kept messing with his sould or some crap like that and now that Aizen's soul and the hogyoku understand each other he is going to be more powerful.

Great chapter!
    - I really like Gin's bankai, seem pretty damn cool.
    - Liking how good Ichigo is reading Gin's movement with his zanpaktou.
    - Aizen's beginning to understand the will of the hogyoku he's says. I have a feeling what ever changes he expects hyogoku probably will be good in the beginning but I really think it will become its own entity and turn on him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

cool chapter.. seems like aizen is having a hard time fighting with ichigo's dad
    Spoiler!

gins ban kai is awesome.i want to see how ichigo is going to deal with it.

I hope all this Hyougoku talk doesn't mean Kubo is taking the lame way out on this manga and doing the "inanimate evil object took control over me because it wants a body and to destroy the world and im a good guy being manipulated but I will hold it back for a few seconds so you can kill me" scenario....

I have a feeling Aizen is being manipulated by the Hyougoku...
    A pie in the sky?

When Ichigo is going through his thought process of figuring when he missed Gin contracting the length of his sword, it reminded me of something.

I recall seeing some sword stances specifically being used to conceal the length of the blade. Gin has likely mastered this type of technique. So, when he is fighting someone face to face, he can keep his blade angled just right in perspective to his opponent making it appear normal length until it is too late for them to react.

Using that kind of technique and considering the speed of extending the blade, I can see why he is rather surprised by Ichigos ability to react to the movements. It seems Ichigos thought process is correct, it will be all over if he doesn't perceive the tip of the blade, finding himself unable to dodge or deflect the trajectory.

I am not sure if Gin is bluffing about his blade being about to break when it impacts against Ichigos. It makes me wonder about Ichigos bankai, perhaps it is a super dense concentration of spiritual energy that can not be broken.

The scary thing about Gin's bankai is when you go to parry and you think his sword is of normal length, he could shorten it in an instant, you swing and miss and as his sword and your sword pass, he could just re-extend it the second you pass and shish-kabob you.

Must take a lot of practice and control to be able to use that sword to the best of its abilities.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander45 View Post
    Its not that he has a problem releasing his bankai, he is still in bankai, he hasn't left it. Ichigo thinks he left bankai because Gin's zanpakuto returned to its shorter length. Gin is still in bankai, its no difficulty for him.
    You are incorrect. Ichigo deduced that Gin was still in his Bankai state. It was Gin who was trying to trick Ichigo into thinking other wise. Had Ichigo followed with thinking Gin was in his Shikai that cut on the shoulder would have been a slice in half.

Go back and read Icihgo's comments to Gin about his attempted deception of his Bankai's abilities.

Funny question but Gin said his Zanpaktou is not the longest but the fastest.... who has a longer Zanpaktou than his???

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Funny question but Gin said his Zanpaktou is not the longest but the fastest.... who has a longer Zanpaktou than his???
    Well if you lay the petals next to each other... im pretty sure Kuchiki Byakuya's bankai is pretty damn long