• Bad

3 6.00%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Was commenting your previous comment:

Notice the part in bold. I was clarifying that no, I wasn't, because having a hard time in a battle does not necessarily mean that you are losing a battle.
    but you didnt say that previously so ur still arguing against it simples. whether you like it or not saying depending etc. makes it an argument thats what im trying to say so don't bring other bs into it and come off point

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Pretty crazy explanation of the Hougyuko. Aizen is just too smart figuring all this out. Urahara showing up at the end was pretty awesome, I was wondering when he'd show up and I'm sure he heard what Aizen said so now he knows. I'm curious if Urahara might have a plan to destroy it since he created it. Maybe soon we'll finally see Urahara's BANKAI!
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    but you didnt say that previously so ur still arguing against it simples. whether you like it or not saying depending etc. makes it an argument thats what im trying to say so don't bring other bs into it and come off point
    I never expected Ichigo to loose no matter how many power ups Gin's got and no matter how beaten he gets, but you were the one pointing out that I seemed to say against myself. I was clarifying that no, I wasn't.

I never expected Ichigo to loose no matter how many power ups Gin's got and no matter how beaten he gets, but you were the one pointing out that I seemed to say against myself. I was clarifying that no, I wasn't.
    ahhh i'm not gonna bother with you cos we both know even though you may not have intended to dispute against him, but you did and your just bringing up some next waffle that doesn't concern me so grow balls and back down

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    Can't we all just wait for the next chapter
    man, we've been doing that for 4 years now, that needs to change up, for reals.

Aizen is going to turn into the Crowned Clown.
    @_@
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

ahhh i'm not gonna bother with you cos we both know even though you may not have intended to dispute against him, but you did and your just bringing up some next waffle that doesn't concern me so grow balls and back down
    But you were the one who kept arguing back for reasons... I am not quite sure, and I felt I had to justify how you seemed to have misinterpreted me.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    Aizen is going to turn into the Crowned Clown.
    @_@
    Spoiler!
    WTF is that D. Gay man?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

But you were the one who kept arguing back for reasons... I am not quite sure, and I felt I had to justify how you seemed to have misinterpreted me.
    it weren't misinterpreted its simply how u said it make things more clear 1st time init............. and i was saying in the 1st place ur point really wasn't relevant seeing as gin is gonna die anyway

it weren't misinterpreted its simply how u said it make things more clear 1st time init............. and i was saying in the 1st place ur point really wasn't relevant seeing as gin is gonna die anyway
    I hope you aren't saying Ichigo is going to kill Gin. Because who has Ichigo killed really? (Excluding hollows)
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!