9 18.00%
  • Bad

3 6.00%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Depends if Gin got more powers up his sleeve that we are yet to be aware of. It seems likely that he does.
    inevitably he's still gonna get pwnd by ichigo so cant you just agree with him?
    whether he has a power up or not that guy is gonna die hard.... couple of chapters later kubo's gonna make a compilation of his best moments in bleach

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    inevitably he's still gonna get pwnd by ichigo so cant you just agree with him?
    whether he has a power up or not that guy is gonna die hard.... couple of chapters later kubo's gonna make a compilation of his best moments in bleach
    I never argued against Ichigo winning over Gin, merely pointing out that Gin might give Ichigo a much harder time than we seem to believe because of his possible hidden powers.

I never argued against Ichigo winning over Gin, merely pointing out that Gin might give Ichigo a much harder time than we seem to believe because of his possible hidden powers.
    but you saying depends on whether gin etc... already makes it an argument cos ur indirectly disputing against his remark

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

I really hope that Gin has no hollow powers. I believe that only Tousen was dumb enough to turn himself into a hollow. I pray that like Aizen, Gin retained his shinigami pride. I know Tousen hated the shinigami for how his friend lost her life so he readily accepted any power. However, Gin seems to be at a level where he wouldn't need to do such a thing.

I HIGHLY doubt that Gin needs any additional power to give Ichigo a run for his money. Gin is a true Captain Class (or above) fighter with genius abilities, and he processes one of the deadliest Bankai yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I really hope that Gin has no hollow powers. I believe that only Tousen was dumb enough to turn himself into a hollow. I pray that like Aizen, Gin retained his shinigami pride. I know Tousen hated the shinigami for how his friend lost her life so he readily accepted any power. However, Gin seems to be at a level where he wouldn't need to do such a thing.

I HIGHLY doubt that Gin needs any additional power to give Ichigo a run for his money. Gin is a true Captain Class (or above) fighter with genius abilities, and he processes one of the deadliest Bankai yet.
    Gin doesn't look like the type to give a shit whether he turns hollow or not. As for the 2nd paragraph, anything can happen. After all, Toushirou got schooled by a replacement 6th Espada, yet he was able to give the 3rd Espada quite the battle. (Plus the retarded fact that the 1st Espada was dropped without a bankai, seriously super lame.)

I can't wait!

bleach is starting to become diarrhea , you dont know where its going to fall

edit:wrong chp
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by onewinged View Post
    After all, Toushirou got schooled by a replacement 6th Espada, yet he was able to give the 3rd Espada quite the battle. (Plus the retarded fact that the 1st Espada was dropped without a bankai, seriously super lame.)
    You make some very valid points.

but you saying depends on whether gin etc... already makes it an argument cos ur indirectly disputing against his remark
    Having a hard time fighting a battle and losing a battle is not the same thing.

Having a hard time fighting a battle and losing a battle is not the same thing.
    how is that relevant to what i said?
    or was that comment meant for someone else?
    Last edited by King Of Soul Society; 04-22-2010 at 10:04 PM.

how is that relevant to what i said?
    or was that comment meant for someone else?

Was commenting your previous comment:

Notice the part in bold. I was clarifying that no, I wasn't, because having a hard time in a battle does not necessarily mean that you are losing a battle.