Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

If someone hasn't noticed, new chapters up:

SCENE 17: ROMANTIC GHOST KILLER

What's with the release date of this? monthly I'm assuming is it just behind on raws though?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    What's with the release date of this? monthly I'm assuming is it just behind on raws though?
    I will just quote from another forum:

Morten is hilarious as ever. "We need 90$ for the next volume of Tokyo ESP," he says. Let's take a look-see. Volume 5 is ¥588. Throw in another ¥1200 for shipping via EMS. That's ¥1788, which is US$22, give or take.

If you don't want to spend your own money on the hobby, then don't. Nobody's gonna blame you for it. But groveling for donations? Get out.

That said, don't let me stop anyone gullible enough from donating.
    but the volume 5 is already in RAW download pages like this --> http://raw1st.com/tokyo-esp/
    i don't know why he needs to buy the volume

CHAPTER 26 END OF PART 1

Yep, it's the end of part 1, but don't worry there are already raws up to about 34? chapters. Unfortunately the group, or perhaps rather the person that was scanlating this, will not continue beyond the chapter 27. Let's hope that someone will pick this up. I heard that part 2 starts with new faces, so better be prepared for some cameo's like Yoda or Leonidas before .

BTW, the side story to Ga-rei has been fully translated, you can get it here: Ga-rei ~Tsuina no Shou, what's more an epilogue to the original story appeared that I haven't even notice lol and it was a few years ago...

PART 2 CHAPTER 27

This is likely the last chapter for awhile, since there is no scanlator group taking care of it for the time being (though the jap RAWs are around chapter 34 from what I heard).

I wonder when Rinka and Koutarou are going to return, perhaps they are now commanding the ESP POLICE DEPARTMENT or something ?

So there are 2 kinds of black sharks, a normal one that eats and the other one, a saw-fish that cuts fish out, releasing them into the air.