8 16.33%
  • |3| Average

8 16.33%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.04%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    there must be some kind of connection between Tenryuubito (The World Noble) & Gorousei (Five Elder Stars) cause they are the highest chain of command,they have the absolute order..
    n maybe Gorousei is selected by Tenryuubito to keep their things in order..

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i dont think it will get that in depth this soon but like i said i see a funeral next chapter and i think we will learn more about DF's like aces fruit being taken out of him or something. idk
    agree with that..
    its not aces fruit but WB..

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    So is Brownbeard a level 6 inmate who didn't join Blackbeard's crew cause he's ambitious himself and wants to lead?
    as for brownbeard,he win but not selected by blackbeard cause blackbeard just don't like another bearded guy in his crew.. me think
    Last edited by diehardfan; 04-14-2010 at 08:51 PM. Reason: just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Can't wait to see the Gorosei. been interested in them and their rise to power ever since they were mentioned. One has to imagine what's responsible behind their influential positions.
    Indeed, they would have to be far more powerful to have gotten to those positions or atleast on par with the topdogs around.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I remember seing the Gorosei back when Shanks was rising to becoming an Emperor, they acknowledged his movement and gave him the title of an Emperor.
    If they gave him the title, then it also means that Shanks must've acknowledged their strengths as well, you don't accept a title like that from some1 who is unable to defeat you. They're prolly gonna be the endbosses, uber badass guys who think the rest of the world is mostly a nuisance, so they leave such tasks to the marines while they are themselves involved in more important unknown matters.

Who says that Brownbeard is a level 6 inmate?

For those who are wondering, or have forgotten, THIS is Gorosei:

http://beta.onemanga.com/One_Piece/233/16-17/

nice chap.
    Doflamingo sure is a bitch,but that makes him cool
    boa was funny,"dissing" bepo
    cant wait for luffy to wake up,but i think the next chaps we will probably see a short summary of the crew

and id love to see zoro fight the one gorosei with that sword in the future

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    and id love to see zoro fight the one gorosei with that sword in the future
    I thought that was a staff? The guy looks like Gandhi, LOL. So you know he's definitely gonna be badass. You don't mess with gandhi and live to tell about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kamie View Post
    Who says that Brownbeard is a level 6 inmate?
    i assume he from level 6 inmate cause they just said - ''WhiteBeard's turf!'' oh yeah, it waaas! you remember that much right? now,did you guys hear the news? -

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/581-106/8

The news is that Whitebeard is dead and that island was protected by Whitebeard.
    Now they can attack the island without consequences.

I dont see why you guys think that hes a level 6 inmate...

i think the word ''remember'' there defines it

The world seems to be going into complete chaos. Half the people are rejoicing over the Marines "Victory" and the other half are more concerned with Whitebeard's death and the ramifications of it both good and bad.

He was even able to make more pirates start looking for One Piece by reinforcing the idea that is exists. He really was as great a pirate as Roger.

Boa really is protective, won't let a single bad thing happen to Luffy if she can prevent it. I'm really curious about how Oda will handle Luffy's development following the most traumatic and saddening part of his life. I'm expecting something different, and yet awesome, seeing as it's Oda.

Flamingo destroying Moria was also a nice surprise, why have such a weak member if he can't pull his own weight. These higher-ups seem to be making quite a few rennovations after the war. First off by refusing to acknowledge the extremely dangerous Level 6 prisoners escaping in order to protect their credibility, and then axing Moria from the Shichibukai list.

With Jinbei already gone, Blackbeard forsaking his title, Boa most likely being stripped of it eventually due to her loyalty to Luffy, and Moria being forcibly kicked out there's not many Shichibukai left. Hawkeye, Flamingo and Kuma better start recruiting.

Also the final Yonkou was revealed in this chap "Big Mum", along with Shanks and Kaidou were mentioned. Only a matter of time till Blackbeard joins the list. One Piece never fails to deliver manga goodness.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!