• |3| Average

8 16.33%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.04%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Rated 5/5

I really enjoyed this chapter, it had such a grand, epic feel to it, totally immersive. This is prolly the greatest pirate story ever told, that's it, I'm officially hooked.

And Thanks to Binktopia and MangaStream for doing such an excellent job with the cleaning.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Aren't the higher ups the Gorousei.

Tht owned btw
    u remind me mate,thanks..
    so the gorousei control the void century i suppose..
    they must hide or destroy the history from people of what their activity was from the past..

i think the pirate BrownBeard is just got out from impel down..
    n its lame cause he just try to imitate BlackBeard's name - BB -
    n their leader is somewhat like Captain Teague - jack sparrow's father in pirate of the caribbean cause their hat n face expression n their beard is similiar..
    except he is big..

or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by diehardfan View Post
    u remind me mate,thanks..
    so the gorousei control the void century i suppose..
    they must hide or destroy the history from people of what their activity was from the past..

i think the pirate BrownBeard is just got out from impel down..
    n its lame cause he just try to imitate BlackBeard's name - BB -
    n their leader is somewhat like Captain Teague - jack sparrow's father in pirate of the caribbean cause their hat n face expression n their beard is similiar..
    except he is big..

or is it just me?
    So are these Gorousei more powerful than Sengoku/BlackBeard/Shanks? sry, haven't caught up yet.

yea, his beard did remind me of that too. Oda got some inspiration from pirates of the caribbean. So is Brownbeard a level 6 inmate who didn't join Blackbeard's crew cause he's ambitious himself and wants to lead?

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    So are these Gorousei more powerful than Sengoku/BlackBeard/Shanks? sry, haven't caught up yet.

yea, his beard did remind me of that too. Oda got some inspiration from pirates of the caribbean. So is Brownbeard a level 6 inmate who didn't join Blackbeard's crew cause he's ambitious himself and wants to lead?
    We dont know much about the Gorousei. I dont know if theyre more powerful than sengoku/BB/shanks but they have more authority as they are "the rulers of the world".

idk about brown beard i dont think he is any one to big and i think BB wants to become and on of the 4 P.E. also i so loved seeing moria thrown out like a piece of trash LOL. we still dont know what happened to MR.2. and i hope we see what going on with the SH soon and ok we know the name of the 4 PE now to bad we cant tell who is who yet lol.

Didn't expect Boa and Luffy to reunite so soon a women in love will do anything lol, but Jimbie is right, when Luffy wakes up all hell will break loose. But that won't be happening anytime soon, after major events Luffy is usually out for days.

true and i would like to see more of whats going on around the world. i think next chapeter we will see WB and ace being laid to rest and maybe the straw hats will show up on S.A with a few more friends in toe

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Can't wait to see the Gorosei. been interested in them and their rise to power ever since they were mentioned. One has to imagine what's responsible behind their influential positions.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

i dont think it will get that in depth this soon but like i said i see a funeral next chapter and i think we will learn more about DF's like aces fruit being taken out of him or something. idk

I remember seing the Gorosei back when Shanks was rising to becoming an Emperor, they acknowledged his movement and gave him the title of an Emperor.