View Poll Results: who is the strongest fighter in the would gov.

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magellan

5 15.15%
  • Rob Lucci

1 3.03%
  • Sengoku

5 15.15%
  • Aokiji

4 12.12%
  • Akainu

6 18.18%
  • Kizaru

3 9.09%
  • Monkey D. Garp

6 18.18%
  • Smoker

3 9.09%
  • none of the above

7 21.21%
  • other

8 24.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    well Magellan then got pwned at ID. So imma go with Sengoku the Budda.

^ magellan getting pawned doesn't mean a shit. He might ganged up by BBs crew and other level 6 prisoner.

before i choose akainu i actually really want to choose magellan, i like him, and i think he is absolutely one of the strongest in the marine and WG, i like how sengoku worries about magellan so much..

if i can imagine, magellan is certainly are about in the same level with those admiral, btw he defeat shiryuu right?? i mean he is the one who put shiryuu on jail..

btw.. magellan when the ID arc, defeat luffy, ivankov, the crab man, the BB pirates...
    i really hope magellan will go out more in the future, and stop being only a warden..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

I think everyone in the above list are just pawns. There's that group of elders that may be the ones at the top (or not); Doflamingo's reference in the last chapter made it obvious that there're still several powerful dudes up there we haven't seen yet.

From that list, I'd go with Garp or Sengoku.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    coz he is the only one who gone all out in the war. The other marines haven't shown any feat like akainu so far. Imo his offense is better than aokiji and kizaru based on what they did on the war.

magellan is awesome too even though he's gone all out on ID arc no one really fought him there except for luffy which he pawned.
    that is what i m saying the fact that he went all out while other admirals didnt means that he is not so strong.i mean usually those who dont reveal their powers early are stronger

i'm thinking Gorusei.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    that is what i m saying the fact that he went all out while other admirals didnt means that he is not so strong.i mean usually those who dont reveal their powers early are stronger
    well he just fought the world strongest man. Anyone would go all out when facing WB. when aokiji and kizaru faced WB, he is still a little bit distracted on saving ace but when it's akainus turn WB went all out too (at least of what remains on him) Plus after this akainu will realized that he still not that strong coz he got pawned by WB and he wasn't able to kill luffy. He might go for a little training after this.

And for those who believes that magellan is very strong. i agree with you all. In terms of offense I would equally rank him on an admiral level. Ivankov, croc, and jimbei did not even think of fighting magellan even though he is the only threat there. So that says a lot.

I think magellan will not be going back being a warden again (at least for now) but instead sengoku will give him a mission to hunt down all those escaped prisoners

No you are all wrong the real strongest is COMMANDER BRAND NEW lol jk I think it would be Garp or Sengoku or kizaru

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Im gonna say Magellan.

The 5 elder stars they must have some power for Sengoku to RESPECT MY(there) AUTHORITAY(authority) lol

P.S. Daz and I agreed
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT