Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    i could see that

and i think there is a good chance of this cuz they where all gathered at marine ford although i was hopeing they would all go in to help

It's possible that even then they all agreed that the way they were that they couldn't do much and hung back to live to fight another day sort of deal.

ture true man true

They could all team up after Luffy becomes Pirate King. Plus Whitebeard metioned some kind of war that the whole world will be invold in.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/576/13/

He said that the world will go to hell when someone finds one piece. That is when they will all team up, but before that, some will be allies, while others enemys. Like with Jewelry Bonney, she hates the SH and I don't see her becoming Luffy's allie until he either beats her or he finds OP

LOL I can see them being elite as to owning a piece of the ocean. But to form their own group. LOL no fucking way.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    It's not gonna happen. The personalities all clash way too much and theres no way they'd all say that Luffy should be the leader unless Luffy somehow gets crazy powerful and they all know it.

I could sort of see Law joining at best but that'd be it, however I think it would be more of a little "I'll help you out every once in a while you help me out" sort of thing. However I gaurantee Luffy and Kidd are gonna fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    They could all team up after Luffy becomes Pirate King. Plus Whitebeard metioned some kind of war that the whole world will be invold in.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/576/13/

He said that the world will go to hell when someone finds one piece. That is when they will all team up, but before that, some will be allies, while others enemys. Like with Jewelry Bonney, she hates the SH and I don't see her becoming Luffy's allie until he either beats her or he finds OP
    after the war ended she said him its all his fault she never said luffy then she did after the kizaru thing but never named the straw hat's after the war happened

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    It's not gonna happen. The personalities all clash way too much and theres no way they'd all say that Luffy should be the leader unless Luffy somehow gets crazy powerful and they all know it.

I could sort of see Law joining at best but that'd be it, however I think it would be more of a little "I'll help you out every once in a while you help me out" sort of thing. However I gaurantee Luffy and Kidd are gonna fight.
    OH and the war loards are all sunsine and rainbows now arent they LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    after the war ended she said him its all his fault she never said luffy then she did after the kizaru thing but never named the straw hat's after the war happened

OH and the war lords are all sunshine and rainbows now arent they LOL
    Actually... they are.

what half of them hat the other