Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    are you kidding, this chapter actually supports your theory.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/581/03/

"these men, who are to form a new pirate age..."

now them forming one big crew or group, nah afro's right, too many clashing personalities.But like PoC, there wasn't really a leader and they werent really allies until a time of crisis when they needed to pick a leader they all picked themselves. But maybe law could be the one to vote for luffy. Either that or this chapter was just one big PoC reference cause brownbeard looked like that teague guy.

I could imagine it be the supernovas vs. the WG. why else would oda make all these supernovas if he's not going to use them

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    are you kidding, this chapter actually supports your theory.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/581/03/

"these men, who are to form a new pirate age..."

now them forming one big crew or group, nah afro's right, too many clashing personalities.But like PoC, there wasn't really a leader and they werent really allies until a time of crisis when they needed to pick a leader they all picked themselves. But maybe law could be the one to vote for luffy. Either that or this chapter was just one big PoC reference cause brownbeard looked like that teague guy.

I could imagine it be the supernovas vs. the WG. why else would oda make all these supernovas if he's not going to use them
    if it is like PotC; Zoro will vote for Luffy and Killer will vote for Kidd so Kidd and Luffy will have two votes each (from themselves and their first mates)... so Law could possibly be the Tie Breaker and vote for Luffy...
    Buzzzz

Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    I just wanna see them fight each other thatd be cool screw working together

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kid View Post
    I just wanna see them fight each other thatd be cool screw working together
    who doesn't wnat to see them fight eachother
    Buzzzz

Every one of them is going to follow his own dream. I'm pretty sure some will fight along and some will clash in fights. Them being the 11 supernovas is not a group but a mere tag to recognise the newbies. I'm sure we'll end up hating some of them as they end up being bad guys.

Agreeing with all the replies above, there's no way they're forming any kind of group or alliance.

well the yokuno fight and the war loards fight so thats not a good enough reason not to team up. and all the war loards do is go after what they want and they still make an effective team.

First of all, why would zoro and killer have to leave? I think that they have enough of a standing that they could remain. Plus it would be cool for two captains to have another guy they could at least trust and have their back.

it was just a thought nothing serious and i was thinking it would be set up with 11 captains and them with 2 consultants at the meating that would have a small imput

okay I see. It's all good.

yeah i weould be set up like a consil the 11 then there advisers or the nine that are there