Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Could the Super Novas become a permanent group?

Ok guy I was thinking maybe the 11 super nova's could form a group and be a counter to the war loards. I am scepticale on this my self but I think it souls be talked about. Here is my idea they get 2 more member to take the place of zorro and killer so all members are captains. And they would be a force to recon with for sure.

What about Luffy becoming the Pirate king and then the other Super Novas becoming his division captains?
    A pie in the sky?

That would be something but I was just thinking now that Wb is gon there is a gap and maybe the 11 super nova's could fill it In steed of one more yokuno. Three yokuno and the super nova's vs the marines and the war loards.

Nah, I don't think so. Too many clashing personalities and they all have their own individual goals. They'd be even less functional than the Shichubukai. I could see them working together from time to time like back in the Shabondy Archipelago, but other than that, I don't see them forming a cohesive group. I know Luffy wouldn't join in. And all Captains? I can see the first issue already. Who's going to be Captain? And don't tell me they'd all decide unanimously that it should be Luffy. That's BS and everyone knows it. They'd each make a claim to being the Captain and would eventually end up fighting each other. I just don't see it working out.

there are 11 supernovas but their are only 9 captains. Maybe all the captains will hold the 9 pieces of eight to bind calypso lol.

haha and i never really thought about who would run it maybe some else all togeather (dragon) LOL

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Never going to happen they're all aiming for the Top of the Top, there's no way they'll team up under normal circumstances, that is.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Like in Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End... The nine pirate lords... That could be epic... The team up to defeat the World Government or summin
    Buzzzz

I think they will team up... Close to the end of One Piece, when Luffy and his crew find out the TRUE History: if the TRUE history is about the World Government seizing control over everything, he might form a great alliance to combat the World Government, i.e the Supernova's (The nine pirate lords)... I dont think he'd ask help from the Yonkou... Too old and they would want leadership...

But in the end Luffy will become pirate king and all other Supernova's will acknowledge him as the king and help him
    Buzzzz

well guys i was thinking that this last chapter puts some holes in this theory but i dont think its totally dead yet lol