Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Itachi - the Senju/Uchiha hybrid?

Since we have a break for a while (no chapt this week), i thought i would put out a lame theory (based on complete conjecture) i have had for a while, if nothing else, so we have something to post on.

My theory:

As we know the Uchiha and the Senju used to fight at the behest of waring nations. The Senju possesing the 'Body' and the 'will' of the
    younger brother, and the Uchiha possessed the 'eye' and chakra, from the the older brother, the two brothers decending from the Sennin.

When the Senju and the Uchiha ended this feud and joined together to create the leaf village, I think that during that reconciliation, a senju bride was taken by the Uchiha as a sign of faith and good will.
    It would be doubtful that the 'pure' branch of the Uchiha would accept one of their own to marry in this fashion, so i believe it was a lesser branch family this bride was taken, not by the main branch, but a slightly lesser branch.

This lesser branch gave birth to Sasuke and Itachi's grand mother. She went on to have a girl (S&I mother).

As the village forgot the past Itachi and Sasukes dad married the 1/4 senju-Uchiha hybrid. Giving birth to Itachi, who inherited an affitity for the portion of the Senju body. Making him a sort of hybrid, with the best of both worlds. This ability to use this small portion of the Younger brothers 'power' in conjunction with his Sharingan (genjutsu), made not only his unrivaled power (his increadible Taijutsu) but also an ability to excel at Ninjutsu.

But upon awakening his MS his curse was complete. As he used his MS abilities, the small portion of Senju blood in him began to die.
    Using his MS gradually weakened Itachi, It was poisoning him - He had a death sentence - leading to his eventual Suicide/ Death in the fight with Sasuke.

Sasuke did not inherit this portion of Senju blood, or he did, but he had a greater affinity for the older brother 'eye' and Chakra. Everyone who met Sasuke has said his eyes were greater than itachi's, but Itachi would still whoop his ass, Sauske even mentioned it in his first fight "what is this gulf between us?" It was because of the gift/curse of the Senju body.

It could also explain why Danzo and Co. were able to use Itachi as a double agent. They used his history of Senju blood against him.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Well this is the fanfict section. Nice story.

Uchiha took a Senju bride? Nah. They would have had to go through Madara for that to happen. So that for sure wasn't happening. The sign of faith and good will was the Senju making the Uchiha the center of the Konoha Police Force.

It would be a bit odd for Itachi to inherit the blood of the Senju yet for Sasuke not to inherit it. Also, if this were true, I don't see why only Itachi was gifted, if he really did gain some advantage from having Senju blood then the same should have also been true of his mother or grandmother.

I really don't see anything to indicate that this happened, as Hand Bananna said it is basically just fan fiction at this point. Its an interesting concept but it doesn't seem to have any evidence from the manga to support it. I don't really see anything in Itachi that indicates that he had Senju blood or that the Senju clan mixed with Uchiha at all. Madara and Orochimaru said that Sasuke's eyes would eventually surpass Itachi's but I think Madara was largely saying that because he knew that Itachi was dying. Orochimaru probably said it out of optimism since he eventually intended to make Sasuke's body/eyes his own.

Sharingan users have the potential to become great at ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu because they can copy techniques and see through them. Itachi developed and mastered that skill at an extremely young age, he was exceptional definitely, but we have seen cases of that in other clans as well.

I think a more reasonable theory would be that truly exceptional geniuses are also born with some kind of flaw. For example, Kimimarro seems to have died of a similar illness to Itachi and he too was unparalleled within his clan and reached an incredibly high level at a very early age (very similar to Itachi). This is also just a theory though but I think it is more likely than the idea that Itachi died as a result of Senju blood.

I claim that Naruto is an uchiha. Also, orochimaru is his real father. Basically, this cant actually be a real theory.

Think about it, Hashirama has long, black hair, and so does Itachi. And how many REAL Uchiha's don't even have spiky hair? None, I say!

Hashirama hair is brown

How about, What will happen when the loop is closed and you have a remerging of the bloodlines?
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    How about, What will happen when the loop is closed and you have a remerging of the bloodlines?
    There will be a re-merging of the bloodlines when Naruto uses his super new sexy no jutsu to turn himself into a girl permanently and has Sasuke's child. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    There will be a re-merging of the bloodlines when Naruto uses his super new sexy no jutsu to turn himself into a girl permanently and has Sasuke's child. That is all.
    LOL
    PUSSY CAT! Pussy Cat! ... Where have you been?