Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Madara - The true hero?

As we all know it is a popular way to end the series by turning the main character into the person who appears to be the "bad guy" to make the world unite to defeat him.

Now, this seems unlikely for Naruto to do but what if Madara lied to everyone so he could portray himself as the villain. This seems far fetched but theres a reason I do bring it up.

For those of you which have seen Code Geass you would know that the main character told everyone he was going to control the world when he actually planned on uniting the world against to create peace.

Madara also has an ability to control people if the moon plan works. But what if he doesn't plan on using but just wants people to unite and create real peace. If this were true Naruto would be a much better manga.

If Madara doesn't carry out his Moon's Eye Plan:

1) If the countries Unite, What is the incentive to stop them from killing Madara and then dis-uniting again?

2) If Madara uses Military force to prevent (1) He'll end up repeating the Cycle of Hatred without real peace, or unity.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If Madara doesn't carry out his Moon's Eye Plan:

1) If the countries Unite, What is the incentive to stop them from killing Madara and then dis-uniting again?

2) If Madara uses Military force to prevent (1) He'll end up repeating the Cycle of Hatred without real peace, or unity.
    People may hope to never see such evil again. There'll be a time of peace and unity, but everything can always be tainted again. Gundam 00 had the same stuff going on, as do many other past anime/manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    People may hope to never see such evil again. There'll be a time of peace and unity, but everything can always be tainted again. Gundam 00 had the same stuff going on, as do many other past anime/manga.
    Correct.

I frequently disagree with Manga Logic, and Manga Premises. They don't always follow reality. As this is a Manga, reality here is defined by Kishimoto, so anything can happen. I don't however think that the OP's scenario is what Kishi planned.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The Code Geass scenario? Maybe....If you weren't talking about Madara filling that role. But I'm with Paulbee on this one. I really don't thing the Code Geass scenario is what Kishi is intending.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Only Danzou can unite the Ninja world..

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Only Danzou can unite the Ninja world..

sorry, not trying to be offensive.

Well, for me, uniting by force of arms or other, even if your intentions are good, does not constitute a noble act. You can force a peace at gunpoint, but it will never be lasting, unless you address the fundamental issues behind the cause of the conflict.

That is Narutos greatest dilemma, if we remember his philosophical exchanges with Nagato.

Now, one flaw is people take Madara's words as truth. He may be lying about his plans. He is not a very consistent person that much is granted. So I still have reservations wether uniting the world with a giant genjutsu, is what He really is after.

The other point, if Madara is forcing the countries to unite against him, thus achieving a world peace....Like previous have said, Paulbee in particular, such will only last as long as Madara.

Even Nagato was skeptical about his super weapon, predicting a cycle where the weapon was used, followed by a period of peace, and so forth.

The scenario where Madara is somekind of antihero, seems unplausible, if He is in fact Madara, for a couple of reasons in my mind. He is portrayed in his youth as pridefull. He places or placed himself above all in the clan, or its subordinates, and did not accept his own clans decision for stopping the conflict with their rivals. He has on two occasions tried to destroy Konoha with the 9 tailed beast. Well, one, the other just says He confronted Hashirama for dominance to be true.

His demeanor is of one who dominates and controls events for his pleasure, behind the scenes and not, a very manipulative figure, that wants absolute control over everything in his grasp. Thts is my view of him. An opinion is worth what is worth. but in light of this I don't see how Madara in all we have seen is as unselfish as playing a sacrificial lamb for world peace. Just don't .

What we've seen of Madara so far is that he can put on an act and be anything to anybody, like when he acted goofy when he was Tobi or how when he has to get someone to do his some of his dirtywork how he acts reasonable but in a don't f*ck with me kinda way. However I'm certain that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg, and Madara's true nature is more extreme than kishi is currently letting on.
    The other reason I don't think Madara will turn out to be good deep down is that he's the polar opposite of Hashirama Senjuu, the sort of character who is totally uncompromising in his desire to become more powerful.