Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Guess I gotta wait next week for a new episode. The opening and the endings are annoying as hell despite the high quality animation and colors. Really, they need to get back to making hardcore/creative openings and less of this pop-rock bull shit. I'd kill for another Ichi no Hana or asterisk. Ugh -_-
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

LOL, they spoiled in the intro this much, just to have a nice flashback episode ahahah. Why the hell have I downloaded this episode, damn

-42394042/5

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    so...are we up 2 date, next week is back to story line, its been so long ago i cant remember where we were up to, and you guys were right pretty much everything dats gna happen is in the opening, but the same was in naruto last opening they actually showed itachi taking out sasukes eye and even freaking jiraiya falling in water in defeat, so lately the openings are like really screwing up
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

So after so many damn filler episodes all we got in this episodes was a bunch of flashbacks, not that they were bad but the episode, really. But I did like the new opening and ending.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Whats wrong with the OP n ending i actually really liked it alot...sure it gives away lots of spoilers but by now im sure most ppl would have been up to date already given how ridiculously long the fillers were...oh n did i mention halibel looks smexy in the OP haha. The ED was nice as well showing everyone in human clothes

The best part about this episode was the heavily stereotyped ending that we now have.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I was not expecting to see a Recap episode, but I gotta say it is better than watching those horrible filler episodes. The animations after this should be nice.

3/5 The opening was interesting

I didn't mind the recap. Pretty good episode anyway since it's back to the story.
    Signature by me.