Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    The first confirmed one seems to be the more accurate one, unless oda's going to be killing anybody and everybody he wants. though BB having all the level 6's fight and the 4 standing still can be in his crew is pretty bad ass of him. But i still can't see doflamingo following orders from anyone. he wasn't at the war by order, he just wanted to have some fun. The brownbeard thing also makes it seem so fake

but there's 2 different confirmed spoilers, which is the right one?
    If Doflamingos orders were to kill someone like Moria Im guessing he wouldnt complain. But I wouldnt trust these spoilers completely anyway.

We just have to see on Wednesday ...

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    If Doflamingo really does kill Moria and if Hancocks status is revoked then that means there will only be 3 shichibukai left, though I dont know if either one will happen

damn.. Moria such a looser.. never like him thou..
    but i also wonders, who will fill the warlords position? Croc already defect to the WB pirates.. or maybe they will choose some of those rookie?

and also, d'you guys think those five elders of the goverment can fight? one of them bringing sword (and it seems preety good one too)..
    life sucks, then you die, and guess what!? it still sucks...

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saragesi View Post
    damn.. Moria such a looser.. never like him thou..
    but i also wonders, who will fill the warlords position? Croc already defect to the WB pirates.. or maybe they will choose some of those rookie?

and also, d'you guys think those five elders of the goverment can fight? one of them bringing sword (and it seems preety good one too)..
    if the doflamingo spoiler is true, then there really is no higher-up in the WG he was just joking around saying the heavens wanted him dead since he didn't so anything in the war. so sengoku is the highest there is still military-wise plus those 5 elder guys. I like the a rookie or two becoming a shichibukai though, it'd let us see more of them.

but now that i think about it, why would they not send out any bounty posters of anyone when buggy had up that transponder snail so people saw what happened mostly

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Well the confirmed spoilers sounds great. Obiviously Kuja island is the best place for luffy right now. When it said Vegapunk was building something the first thing came to mind was a bomb but its Vegapunk so probably else more elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    going with hancock would be the best possible training for luffy
    True...

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Im thinking Enel is back!!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    Im thinking Enel is back!!
    lolwut

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    if the doflamingo spoiler is true, then there really is no higher-up in the WG he was just joking around saying the heavens wanted him dead since he didn't so anything in the war. so sengoku is the highest there is still military-wise plus those 5 elder guys. I like the a rookie or two becoming a shichibukai though, it'd let us see more of them.

but now that i think about it, why would they not send out any bounty posters of anyone when buggy had up that transponder snail so people saw what happened mostly
    well it has the word confirmed..
    still confused by the word heaven here, is it mean the lame tenryubitos?
    i'm sure it must be those 5 elders...
    life sucks, then you die, and guess what!? it still sucks...

Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    That would be cool if there was someone even higher up then Sengoku, theyd have to be badass to be higher then the fleet admiral