Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I was thinking lately of the mystery coffin and noting Madara reaction "madman". When we find out who's in the coffin it might shed some light on the fight between him and the first.

Could make sense as anything related to the fight with the first hokage would produce a reaction like that as he almost died from the encounter.

Just curious and I know since there is no information in the manga, so everything is going to be speculation, but is madara capable of summonin the fox in the way jiraiya summons his toads, the 3rd does Enma, etc? That would mean he needed to make a contract with the kyuubi though right?

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Just curious and I know since there is no information in the manga, so everything is going to be speculation, but is madara capable of summonin the fox in the way jiraiya summons his toads, the 3rd does Enma, etc? That would mean he needed to make a contract with the kyuubi though right?
    Hmm i don't think the bijuu can be considered the same as the other big..animals or whatever they are, the huge toads, snakes, hawks, and Tsunade's disgusting slimey thing. Those seem to be more natural since they seem to be born and grow up (Gamakichi refers to Gamabunta as "dad").
    But who knows... not much was ever said about the bijuu, nor how the contracts with these animals works, so it might be possible that the procedure is similar or even the same... but i wouldn't count on it.

Maybe Madara was so tough back in the day that he was able to warp the Kyuubi into his weird little imaginary dimension and he warped him out in the middle of Konoha to let it thrash around, and people just assumed he was summoned.

This may seem off topic but there could be a relation.

We found out recently that the 2nd hokage could do space-time techs similar to the forth hokage.

So this begs the question, do you think the first hokage knew space-time techs as well? Also, but I need someone's knowledge on this, but I recall something in a databook(I think 2) that tobi or Madara didn't have time-space techniques during that fight. So if this is true, this could be how he got the upper hand on Madara/fox.

I think there's a element of the first hokage were not looking into too much, you guys recall the Scroll of seals, written by the first hokage(the one Naruto stole in the first chapter) well I notice there's a scroll with striking resemblance in the picture where Madara and the fox are faced off against the first, could it be the scroll of seals?
    Maybe on this scroll there's time-space techs?

I think little by little Kishi is showing us how powerful the senju clan were.
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-16-2010 at 08:09 AM.

Well, the 4th didn't mention the 1st using any Space-Time techniques similar to his own, but he did mention the 2nd. If 1st did, the 4th wouldn't have conveniently left his name out when he was thinking of people who use them. So that leads me to believe that the 1st was probably not teleporting around the battlefield, handing out copious amounts kickass, and being generally badass. And if he did have a Space-Time technique similar to the 4th's, I sure hope he died of old age or at least from injuries sustained during his fight with Madara. The 1st would have certainly been one overpowered Ninja in my eyes.

And about that image with him and a scroll, judging by all the weapons sticking out and around it, I'd have to guess that was just a scroll with a bunch of weapons sealed inside of it. Much like the scroll Tenten carries with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Well, the 4th didn't mention the 1st using any Space-Time techniques similar to his own, but he did mention the 2nd. If 1st did, the 4th wouldn't have conveniently left his name out when he was thinking of people who use them. So that leads me to believe that the 1st was probably not teleporting around the battlefield, handing out copious amounts kickass, and being generally badass. And if he did have a Space-Time technique similar to the 4th's, I sure hope he died of old age or at least from injuries sustained during his fight with Madara. The 1st would have certainly been one overpowered Ninja in my eyes.

And about that image with him and a scroll, judging by all the weapons sticking out and around it, I'd have to guess that was just a scroll with a bunch of weapons sealed inside of it. Much like the scroll Tenten carries with her.
    true he wouldn't leave him out, but the first was way before his time probably for all he knew it started with the 2nd. The first was before his time about two generations.

I guess the only ppl who know about the first's hokage skills would be madara, 2nd and the 3rd. The 2nd and Madara obviously would know him best.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    true he wouldn't leave him out, but the first was way before his time probably for all he knew it started with the 2nd. The first was before his time about two generations.

I guess the only ppl who know about the first's hokage skills would be madara, 2nd and the 3rd. The 2nd and Madara obviously would know him best.
    Um... The 1st and 2nd were brothers and lived during the same time, so Minato shouldn't know anything about the 2nd either, but he does. So your "before his time" statement has no meaning. So if the 1st does indeed have a Space-Time technique, it's something different from the 2nd and 4th's. That, or he just didn't have one at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Um... The 1st and 2nd were brothers and lived during the same time, so Minato shouldn't know anything about the 2nd either, but he does. So your "before his time" statement has no meaning. So if the 1st does indeed have a Space-Time technique, it's something different from the 2nd and 4th's. That, or he just didn't have one at all.
    Yea completely right, he would know from the 2nd hokage if the 1st had time-space techniques. And if he did, like u said they wouldn't be similar the forth to even bring it up.

One thing is sure, Hashirama must be the most badass motherfucker in naruto so far O_o
    Last edited by Miineur; 07-16-2010 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    One thing is sure, Hashirama must be the most badass motherfucker in naruto so far O_o
    I wouldn't say that, obviously he was strong but I think the reason he defeated Madara has more to do with him having the right skill set than him being the strongest in general. His skills seem to have been well suited towards fighting Madara. Hashirama’s bloodline along with his elements, his ability to control bijuu, and the fact that his wife was able to seal the Kyuubi gave him and edge. Hashirama also had the benefit of knowing Madara well through repeated combat. That doesn't necessarily mean that he was stronger than all the other Hokages though it just means they have a different set of skills. Hashirama was better equiped to stop the Kyuubi than Sarutobi or Minato, under the circumstance, but that doesn’t mean he would beat them if they were to fight because his skills might not be able to counter theirs as effectively.