Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    Well Itachi never turned off his Sharingan either, remember?
    We only see his "regular" eyes in flashbacks and when he died, but other than that he had his Sharingan on whether he was fighting or not.
    The difference is that we know Itachi had his own Sharingan, and could turn it off at will without expending chakra, whereas Tobi has given no proof that he can deactivate his Sharingan. I'm not saying anyone is wrong and that Tobi's eye HAS to be a transplanted one, but we haven't seen him without it activated yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Propane Tank Hank View Post
    The difference is that we know Itachi had his own Sharingan, and could turn it off at will without expending chakra, whereas Tobi has given no proof that he can deactivate his Sharingan. I'm not saying anyone is wrong and that Tobi's eye HAS to be a transplanted one, but we haven't seen him without it activated yet.
    I know, i'm just saying that having his sharingan turned on all the time is no indication of an implanted eye. Besides, if it was implanted then having it on and using it (since he's watching through that eye) he'd be wasting tons of chakra, as Kakashi or Danzou would if they had their sharingans uncovered all the time. They covered them both to keep them a secret and because it was the only way they could somewhat turn them off.
    So Tobi/Madara should be dead by now if he wasn't an Uchiha and had an implanted Sharingan.

Exactly if he was using a stolen hax Sharingan he wouldnt keep it exposed 24/7 ..

- However speaking of hax I had another idea that was so full of hax I thought if this turned out to be true it would make Uchiha haters explode!

I was thinking for a minute what do you suppose happens to dead peoples souls when they die. I mean we kind of saw Kakashi in between the worlds...but I imagined what if in the Narutoverse when someone dies the Shinigami death god the same one Minato made a contract with takes their souls as he is like the rim reaper.

- So imagine if Madara after his battle with Hashrima close to death began to drift towards the other world and saw the shingami death spirit but just before he was fully taken he used the last of his lifeforce to use his Sharingan on the Death god himself and thats how he cheated death.

- However because he was so weak he was unable to completely reverse everything so he ended up with some middle of the road deal where he was somehow changed to be neither dead or alive but something in between a Zombie I guess for lack of a better word.

Yeah I know Madara using his Sahringan on the deathgod to cheat death is the ulitmate hax now you heads can explode!!!

Madara: /hack death

You have gained 9999 Hit points
    You have gained 9999 Chakra points
    You are now invincible
    You have unlimited ammo
    You have unlocked Unlimited Warp

lol

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Ok, that sounds like something Immortal-Jynx would propose. I'm gonna say... No. lol.

@Trigunflame - Flip back to page 4 I already gave you an answer to the previous questions this was just a hax idea having read Bleach lol.

Besides the 10 tails theory was once held in the same regard would you really be surprised if Madara cheated death by using his Sharingan on death itself?

- Why not the basic Sharingan can turn a genjutsu that allows one to cheat death Izanagi...this is just another step down haxor lane.

Fire type

Ya, I saw it.

Did anyone ever consider that EMS prevents you from ever turning off your sharingan, because your eyes are transplanted?

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Did anyone ever consider that EMS prevents you from ever turning off your sharingan, because your eyes are transplanted?
    Hehe that an interesting thought as we all assume because they are Uchiha they can turn it on & off as they please but who knows maybe your on to something.

We have to wait for Sasuke to take of his bandages to find out!

Fire type

Madara seemed to still be able to turn his Sharingan on and off despite having EMS based on his flashbacks. And if that's not good enough, we'll certainly find out the business when we see Sasuke's new EMS in action.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    hey dude,

the ems or ms or sharingan whether its on or off depends on the time of transplantation when it was on and off,

i mean , kakashi got it from obito when it was on, and being a nnon uchiha he couldn't off it...

so considering the switching between the uchiha's and also the time at which its transplanted (whether its in activated state or not), should be taken into account..
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!