Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 207
  1. #31
    Regular Member Seke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    239
    As it also concerns this discussion, i'll quote another post i made in the Edo Tensei thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    Is it even possible to summon souls with Edo Tensei that are sealed inside the Death God? Cause both Hiruzen and Minato are in there, and i don't really remember if it's been specified that this is a restriction or not.

    Edit: Actually, so are Hashirama and Tobirama, along with half the Kyuubi and Orochimaru's arms ^^
    All the previous hokages are in there....TSUNADE, YOU'RE NEXT.

  2. #32
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    I was re-reading the chapter again and AGAIN lol, and I think the only thing that would justify Madara's response "Madman" is if Kabuto summoned someone who Madara thought you can't control his soul using this jutsu. Someone godlike like So6P.

    This could match up with what Kabuto said "he's using this jutsu far better than hes predecessors".

    So I'm inclined to believe its someone we have never seen before or So6P.

  3. #33
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,582
    heres my crazy theory:

    the one in coffin was madaras real body plus his other eye. Madara was shocked maybe because he never thought his body and other eye could be revived again using edo tensei (plus kabutos ability to recover his dead body) His body maybe totally destroyed by the 1st and kabuto was able to put it all back again. (kabuto's good with working on dead bodies) That feat may also be the reason why madara called kabuto a madman.

    (not to be confused, edo tensei uses the soul of someone and put it on a sacrificial body
    that's why the summoned deidara is still in one piece coz it's not his real body. In the last coffin it's the other way around kabuto summoned madaras real body that's why he has to fixed it first)

    -If it's madaras real body then who is it behind that mask? I think after the defeat with the 1st he put his soul to his eye and it escaped before shodaime finished him off. The eye then survived by fusing itself to dead uchihas he found. I don't want to bring up "tobi-obito" theory here but I think that's the last uchiha he fused in. He then met zetsu, so he doesnt need to transfer to another body again since zetsu can replace any useless body parts of madara.

    If my memory serves me correctly obito right eye was crushed while he gave his left eye to kakashi. The eye of madara fused on the left eyesocket of obito not on the right side. The eye that we see on the mask is probably just any other sharingan( he has tons of them) and his real eye is stayed hidden until it's power is needed.

    does anyone here thinks it's plausible?

  4. #34
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,555

    New Madara Theory revised

    - Well there is no easy way to say this so I'l just out with it and say what if the person in the coffin is none other than the real Feudal lord of Water country.

    This guy


    - Ok you might be going wtf but hold on I have theory which I have mentioned before but only briefly. So let me explain...


    - So lets start with the obvious as we know Madara original face is already been shown to us yet Tobi continues to have his face hidden as there must be reason why like having a different identity.

    - Kabuto is obviously trying to blackmail Tobi by setting a special summon that would force Madara's hand suggesting he hasn't told anyone.

    - When he revealed his face to Kisame it was mentioned Kisame was relieved knowing who he was as it would be easier for him to get around with him pulling the strings. Of course he then referred to him as the Mizukage....


    His partial face revelation

    - So My theory is Tobi might actually be the same Feudal lord of Water country we saw a few chapters ago. However he is also really Madara using his life extension jutsu.

    - I think Madara's jutsu has similarities to Oro' body snatching jutsu and Pain's shape shifting jutsu that allowed Kisame and Itachi to control 2 medium bodies.

    Madara's jutsu probably allows him to place his soul into another persons body and forces that persons soul out essentially killing them. Using this jutsu at some point in the past Madara was able to exchange with the Water Lord and gain some measure of control in Water country.

    - Being the Water Lord he was able to meet with the 4th Mizukage and gain influence over him. This may also explain why Kisame was killing off lesser feudal lords in water country as Madara was trying to consolidate his power.

    - In a country where they have no political ties with others it would be difficult for anyone to notice such a switch. The fact that he was the real puppet master controlling the 4th Mizukage may be why Kisame refers to him as the Mizukage.

    - The Mizukage seemed reluctant to form the alliance as well and seemed to get some extra panel showing his hesitation. This of course could also be explained simply by the past of the Mist villages civil wars and instability or could be a clue....

    - I figure who ever is really behind that mask of Tobi has got to be a huge revelation. Orochimaru took the identity of the 4th Kazekage in order to manipulate matters his way it seems possible Madara took on the feudal lord of Water country for much the same reason.

    - If the Water lords soul is gone to the other world then technically Kabuto could summon him and revealing his true identity would throw off Madara's plans and cause him to loose his influence and a lot of his assets.



    Well this was just an hunch I had ever since I saw the Feudal lord I thought he looked a lot like Tobi and it would be shocking if it turned out to be the case.


    So discuss away...


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  5. #35
    ^ Theory kinda goes down the pooper considering Tobi has his Sharingan active at all times, and the feudal lord didn't. Good idea, though. I know it may not be a transplanted Sharingan, but it seems a little out there, plus we don't really have any evidence against him not having his Sharingan active at all times.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    691
    Actually we do just look at the manga carefully....

  7. #37
    Programming Guru Trigunflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    739
    @POW, I may have misunderstood parts of your theory.. but you're saying Madara took control of the Water Country's Feudal Lord by way of forcing his soul into said body?

    Ok so a few questions.

    1) Are you implying that the real Feudal Lord is in fact dead ATM? This being true, the coffin summoned was the soul of said Feudal Lord and hence the body going along with it, thus spooking Madara?

    2) If the Feudal Lord Is dead, that would mean Madara is the one at that meeting table, correct? He has merely switched 'costumes' in the process?

    3) If the above are true, how do you explain Madara's Zetsu-ish body? I believe most people have come to an agreement that his body was very 'different' - specifically his ability to attach/detach appendages, block physical attacks with these same appendages etc.. If Madara had forced his way into the Feudal Lord's body, how can you explain this phenomenon? Are you implying that he dumped the Feudal Lord's body at some point and transitioned into a body formed by Zetsu?
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 04-15-2010 at 06:36 AM.

  8. #38
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Propane Tank Hank View Post
    ^ Theory kinda goes down the pooper considering Tobi has his Sharingan active at all times, and the feudal lord didn't. Good idea, though. I know it may not be a transplanted Sharingan, but it seems a little out there, plus we don't really have any evidence against him not having his Sharingan active at all times.
    Well Madara is a Uchiha there is no reason why he can not turn off his Sharingan. It's just appears to be his only advantage in any fight as he seems unable to use any other type of jutsu.

    However who knows for sure Kishi is a master of surprise but he usually leaves clues that may not make sense at first but once you understand the truth and go back and read everything begins to make sense.

    Like how Itachi was wearing ANBU gear during the Uchiha massacre giving us a clue he was on an assignment plus the fact he was able to battle and kill an entire clan without anyone noticing was suspicious.





    Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    @POW, I may have misunderstood parts of your theory.. but you're saying Madara took control of the Water Country's Feudal Lord by way of forcing his soul into said body?

    Ok so a few questions.

    1) Are you implying that the real Feudal Lord is in fact dead ATM? This being true, the coffin summoned was the soul of said Feudal Lord and hence the body going along with it, thus spooking Madara?

    2) If the Feudal Lord Is dead, that would mean Madara is the one at that meeting table, correct? He has merely switched 'costumes' in the process?

    3) If the above are true, how do you explain Madara's Zetsu-ish body? I believe most people have come to an agreement that his body was very 'different' - specifically his ability to attach/detach appendages, block physical attacks with these same appendages etc.. If Madara had forced his way into the Feudal Lord's body, how can you explain this phenomenon? Are you implying that he dumped the Feudal Lord's body at some point and transitioned into a body formed by Zetsu?

    I imagine Madara may be using some sort of take over jutsu like Orochimaru that allows him to inhabit another persons body and leach off thier life force. However there may be side effects of this like the physical body body rots or dies much faster than normal so he may be using Zetsu to keep his body in working order with fresh parts.

    It may also have similarities to a type of jutsu that allows him to transition himself over another like Pains <Shōten no Jutsu - Shape shifting technique> that allowed him to make 30% body doubles for Itachi and Kisame who where capable of using both their unique abilities Sharingan & Samehada.

    Spoiler!


    Anyways for you questions...

    1) Yes essentially the Feudal lord is already dead because hes soul has moved out of his body. However Edo tesnei doesnt revive the actual body it just uses a sacrifice body as a medium then dirt and dust gather around the medium taking the shape of the original.


    2) Yea he would be playing duel roles a costume switch as it where.



    3) Madara's technique may have a negative effect on the body he leeches life energy from to extend his own. It may cause the bodies cells to burn out fast essentially dying faster than normal so it needs to be refreshed in order to extend his occupation.

    Zetsu's body parts maybe be the refresher element needed to keep his body running who knows he may even go as far as Kakuza and take peoples hearts as well as other internal organs as needed.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Pow
    Well Madara is a Uchiha there is no reason why he can not turn off his Sharingan. It's just appears to be his only advantage in any fight as he seems unable to use any other type of jutsu.
    That's what I mean, Tobi has never been seen without the Sharingan in his eye (only other times we see his eye is when it's fully black, so no eye is visible) which, until further evidence proves, suggests that it's an implanted eye, ala Kakashi. I'm not saying you're totally wrong, but its a heck of a stretch. That's why so many people assume the body in the coffin was Madara, because this person is an imposter posing as Madara, hence the constant Sharingan and no EMS...yet.

    Other than the obvious coffin ~ Madara, there isn't really much else to go on.

  10. #40
    Regular Member Seke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Propane Tank Hank View Post
    That's what I mean, Tobi has never been seen without the Sharingan in his eye (only other times we see his eye is when it's fully black, so no eye is visible) which, until further evidence proves, suggests that it's an implanted eye, ala Kakashi. I'm not saying you're totally wrong, but its a heck of a stretch. That's why so many people assume the body in the coffin was Madara, because this person is an imposter posing as Madara, hence the constant Sharingan and no EMS...yet.

    Other than the obvious coffin ~ Madara, there isn't really much else to go on.
    Well Itachi never turned off his Sharingan either, remember?
    We only see his "regular" eyes in flashbacks and when he died, but other than that he had his Sharingan on whether he was fighting or not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •