Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    One thing for sure.. its not madara's real body.

Impure world resurrection requires DNA of the DECEASED, and a random scapegoat. The DECEASED's soul would have to be in the pure world, and Madara's not in the pure world is he?

Now, for it being Izuna. I am not sure but it could be. Madara wasn't really emotional but just surprised. He was surprised at the fact that people thought this mystery person would not be able to be resurrected. Madara called Kabuto a madman, because this mystery person was previously thought to be "untouchable." So Kabuto surpassed Orochimaru's edo tensei.
    since when was this mystery box previously considered untouchable??? o.O
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

You don't understand what I'm trying to say.

Madara was surprised at the fact that the mystery person was EVEN resurrected.. This meant that this mystery person couldn't be resurrected or previously thought that he/she could not be resurrected.

And now that this person is resurrected Madara shat bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Rikudou isn't his name. It means "Six Paths"... people refer to him as "The Rikudou" because they call him "The Six Paths". Also, Madara referred to Nagato as "The Third Rikudou", so it's the title that passes to anyone who masters the Rinnegan.
    If Madara referred Nagato as the third Rikudou, then the 1st Rikudou would be the guy who sealed the Juubi (we all know him.)

So who the fuck was the Second Rikudou? Perhaps Kabuto resurrected HIM. The second person with the rinnegan.

I think madara also refered to himself as the 2nd Rikudou

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

There.

The mystery of Madara being the second Rikudou is quite intriguing. When you add the fact that we have never seen his own EMS, it makes for quite a mystery indeed.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Then its settled then, Madara is the 2nd Rikudou.

Now.. I have no idea who the hell the mystery coffin is. I ran out of options.

Could still be the original Rikudou, the Elder Brother, or the true Uchiha Madara. Notice that Zetsu, the one closest to Madara, still calls him Tobi, and Kabuto uses the name "Uchiha Madara" as a taunt (which Tobi responds to angrily, and calls him a smartass). There's gotta be some reason Tobi still wears his mask, even after revealing the name Madara. True, he knows quite a bit that you'd think only Madara would know, but there's still a small chance that he's someone else. Maybe Madara truly did die, but his brother Izuna did not (even if the databook says he died in battle...). We still haven't seen Madara's EMS, even though Itachi says that Madara's eyes still contain their power. One wonders why not!

Alright, lets eliminate that this Madara ain't the real one.

I quote..

"To keep in Akatsuki's shadow, Madara eventually took on the disguise of Tobi,[4] giving orders to Pain in secret. He wears an orange, swirl-patterned mask that reveals only his right eye. When he trained Itachi, he wore a similar mask with black flame-like patterns on it, and he had longer hair than he does now. His hair is cut short from the days of Konoha's founding, and he wears a uniform consisting of a number of bolts and pins, which is usually concealed by his Akatsuki cloak.[10]
    While acting as Tobi, he is happy-go-lucky and goofy, something that annoys most of the other members. Deidara, who believed all the members of Akatsuki should be serious and calm, was not pleased with Tobi's childish personality, and frequently attacked the latter in a comedic fashion when annoyed. Apparently, Madara is very committed to keeping his identity secret, as he has been seen keeping up his goofy appearance even when no-one was around (at least during the anime's filler arc). Kisame and Zetsu, on the other hand, somewhat appreciate Tobi's ability to brighten up a gloomy organization such as theirs.[11] However, once his identity is revealed to everyone in Akatsuki, Madara largely abandoned his "Tobi" persona, using it only to distract the Eight Man Squad during Sasuke's battle with Itachi. By the Fourth Shinobi World War where his identity is known to the world, Zetsu still calls him Tobi."

Tobi here still wears his mask, because he fucking likes to wear his damned masked. I love the mask myself, I'd wear it all day.

In regards of Madara's EMS, he really has no need to actually use it. Look at all the fights he has encountered. Was there a really need to actually use his EMS? The only time I'd find appropriate for him to actually use it is, with a serious battle like his battle against the 1st Hokage.

Besides, why would TOBI lie about him being Madara? What does he hope to gain by lying to everyone that he is Madara Uchiha and that the real one is dead.. IF he is dead.

Its got to be Madara's parents come back to give him an ass kicking for taking his brother's eyes and kidnapping children.