Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Its probably Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    it would be cool if kabuto could summon oro n 2nd, and then those could summon even more...create a whole army of Edo tensei's puppets
    Could be they would run out of Ninjas worth summoning.

Anyhow, Orochimaru is technically not dead, so he can't be summoned, and the 2nd is Chilling out with Sandaime, Hashirama, and Oro's arms in the Death God's Belly...guess he can't be summoned either.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Its probably Aizen.
    Nah, Madara didn't give enough of an "I shat brix" kind of look. And he didn't promptly follow it up by a loud and blatant "It's Fukken Aizen!!!" comment. But, he didn't do that, so it can't possibly be Aizen. I'd have expected more of the look Ichigo gave when Aizen told him that he coordinated all of Ichigo's fights. Now that's a good "I just shat brix" look in my book lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Nah, Madara didn't give enough of an "I shat brix" kind of look. And he didn't promptly follow it up by a loud and blatant "It's Fukken Aizen!!!" comment. But, he didn't do that, so it can't possibly be Aizen. I'd have expected more of the look Ichigo gave when Aizen told him that he coordinated all of Ichigo's fights. Now that's a good "I just shat brix" look in my book lol.
    How the heck do you see a facial expresion trough mask, afro ?

I already know who Kabuto summoned, it's:
    Spoiler!

He probably killed that person for his MS and now that "that" person's back, he wets his pants.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Look at My sig.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

the madara we no..................as in , tobi, is actually shisui uchiha.............check narutopedia.com,it says shisui of the body flicker-his intangibility jutsu. also explains the one eye as danzo has the other. in kabuto's last coffin is............the real madara!!!!!even tobi's hair and shisui's is similar

i got it....................its goku!!!kamehameha

You fucking killed it.

Now, his mystery coffin? Its not the Sage of the 6 Paths, because Kabuto wanted his DNA, so it means he didn't resurrect him.

Madara was shocked and Kabuto promised him that he won't tell. So.. its a secret. So it was previously thought that so and so can't be resurrected, with Kabuto doing the wonderful miracle. WHAT COULD IT BE!

It is the real madara, because i believe that the one who says is madara (maybe it is madara's brother) isn't

Or just the other way around and madara is really madara, but it is his brother in the coufin.

One thing for sure.. its not madara's real body.

Impure world resurrection requires DNA of the DECEASED, and a random scapegoat. The DECEASED's soul would have to be in the pure world, and Madara's not in the pure world is he?

Now, for it being Izuna. I am not sure but it could be. Madara wasn't really emotional but just surprised. He was surprised at the fact that people thought this mystery person would not be able to be resurrected. Madara called Kabuto a madman, because this mystery person was previously thought to be "untouchable." So Kabuto surpassed Orochimaru's edo tensei.