Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Kabuto's Mystery coffin

Noticed there wasn't a thread on this, I reakon this could be great discussion topic for quite few chapters to come.

So I'll start things off.

Regarding whether or not Kabuto can obtain souls sealed in the death god now, could be a plot twist. Kabuto stated he's surpassed the 2nd and Orchirmaru in using Edo tensei so until we understand what Kabuto can do with the jutsu differently compared to the others its hard to cross out possible candidates of whose in the mystery coffin.

I also thought of possible connection with this mystery coffin and the one the third stopped from being summoned during the leaf invasion at the start of the series.

For those who don't remember it's here, it was a long time ago.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page018.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page019.html

The third also shit bricks over that particular mystery coffin, like Madara did in this case.
    Do you think is there a connection?

Edit: Well looks like that mystery coffin the third hokage encountered was meant to be the forth hokage, but due to his soul sealed with the death god he cant be accessed for edo tensei.

But I still belive, it may be someone we have never seen before.
    Last edited by psukkar; 08-14-2011 at 05:51 PM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Me thinks its the 4th same as before. I think the Kyubi was sent not only for his clan to take the blame but to kill the 4th because Madara feared his abilities. I think he used a shadow cloan to seal the 9 tails in Naruto.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

This has been discussed ad nauseam Here

@Trigunflame
    Its fine to have this discussion as a separate thread as this mystery will be ongoing for weeks to come.

- Who ever is in that coffin has a connection to Madara as Kabuto said he would not tell anyone suggesting that doing so would have some kind of negative effect on Madara.

Madara was clearly interested in who was in the coffin as he was still looking at it as he turned his back and walked away.

As I said there is a reason why Madara's face is not shown and the body in the coffin remains hidden as there is a connection to Madara's identity or ability.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I think it was Tenten's mom. no bitch alive could fuck with her. She was so dangerous it took the 5 great nations to work together to bring her down.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    @Trigunflame
    Its fine to have this discussion as a separate thread as this mystery will be ongoing for weeks to come.

- Who ever is in that coffin has a connection to Madara as Kabuto said he would not tell anyone suggesting that doing so would have some kind of negative effect on Madara.

Madara was clearly interested in who was in the coffin as he was still looking at it as he turned his back and walked away.

As I said there is a reason why Madara's face is not shown and the body in the coffin remains hidden as there is a connection to Madara's identity or ability.
    Well said, This could explain why Madara says to everyone is "Madara" but still chooses to wear a mask.

It may be to do with the 'secrets' Madara was talking about...
    Chapter 397 page 10, Madara stated 'fortunately, I managed to keep a few secrets even from him(itachi), if I hadn't, I'd be dead right now'

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    It's almost certain that it's Madara's body, then again what more can Madara fear so much as to agree to put in his Last Card on the line than the only person who has the power to defeat or has defeated him in the past? There's also the possibility that it's the First Hokage.

Whoever that guy in the last coffin is it made Madara shit his pants on the insides.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

its almost a gurantee its madara's body.... he said in the past that he wanted nagatos rinne tensie for himself instead of using it on konoha. he probably wanted him to revive his body.... but thats all just speculation of course.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/453/18/

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xzero20 View Post
    its almost a gurantee its madara's body.... he said in the past that he wanted nagatos rinne tensie for himself instead of using it on konoha. he probably wanted him to revive his body.... but thats all just speculation of course.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/453/18/
    It sure looks like that, but I gotta disagree. If it is Madara who was summoned then Tobi isnt Madara but someone else, an uchiha we havent seen so far. Thats bcs Edo Tensei uses sacrifical body to summon a soul of dead into it. If Madara is Tobi then his soul is still alive and thus cant be summoned in the sacrifical body.

Well, it may be Izuna who is hiding as Tobi but I doubt that - I believe the Databook on this one, which states that Izuna is dead.

Anyway, I would like it to be Rikudou Sennin. That would not just explain why Madara called Kabuto Maddman and then shit his pants but that would also make some memorable battles in the future. Just imagine Naruto vs Rikudou. Then when Naruto manages to defeat him and is about to send his soul for his final rest, Rikudou will give him some charismatic speech how to bring peace and enlights Naruto.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman