Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bleach movie 4

Here is 2 torrent links for the movie:

[Hatsuyuki-Tsuki]_Bleach_The_Movie_4_-_The_Hell_Verse_[848x464]

[WoF] Bleach The Movie 4 - The Hell Verse [704x384 Xvid mp3]

I have no idea of the quality of the video and subs since i'm waiting for the SGKK release which is currently being worked on and will be released in a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Thanks Morrienoah, much appreciated

how come the movie starts off with Ulquiorra and Ichigo fight? the animation was actually much better in those episodes. Btw this movie was done by Studio Pierrot also right? any1 know?
    It starts with the Ulquiorra and Ichigo fight because one of the characters in the movie was revived because of it(How exactly, i don't know.) and yes, this movie was done by Studio Pierrot.

^ The current subs aren't perfect, but you can understand what they are talking about.

Spoiler!

What I don't quite understand is how Yuzu suddenly returned to normal...Was it because her transformation wasn't complete or did someone release her? Did Inoue's shield thingy work (forgot the name D: ) or what? Someone fill me in here, please! :/
    “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

Quote Originally Posted by Syrmall View Post
    What I don't quite understand is how Yuzu suddenly returned to normal...Was it because her transformation wasn't complete or did someone release her? Did Inoue's shield thingy work (forgot the name D: ) or what? Someone fill me in here, please! :/
    i think it was because she never died and was still human and did not belong in hell.......

best bleach movie ever..,, i put all of the other bleach movies to shame
    Spoiler!

I was a little disappointed by Hichigo's short appearance.
    He shot 2 ceros and that was it. Also mad that Renji was able to cut his horn off.

^ Mad ? Why ? It was proven and said numerous times, that one of the weakness of Vizards hollowfication(at least in Ichigo's case) was that their masks were easy to shatter, wich would make them loose their powers.

Seeing as Kubo did help with this movie, it could mean that the King realm might be similar to it, especially as it covers up with what Aizen said. That there is an empty throne (will) but there is no king (the moment Ichigo proved that he is worthy, he became the king and gained power over hell, at least that's what Rukia said). Not to mention that there are Hell guardians in hell and Royal gaurd in King's realm.
    Last edited by Zero; 08-29-2011 at 08:54 PM.

I'll say this was the second best movie, as i find the third movie the best one out of all four.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrmall View Post
    that had me wondering too.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i think it was because she never died and was still human and did not belong in hell.......

best bleach movie ever..,, i put all of the other bleach movies to shame
    that could be it. You could tell the subs were wrong on that part too.

Quote Originally Posted by hornet07 View Post
    I was a little disappointed by Hichigo's short appearance.
    He shot 2 ceros and that was it. Also mad that Renji was able to cut his horn off.
    He still got more screen time then a 4tails in a Naruto movie.

overall pretty good movie. Would be awesome if Kubo brings that form into the Manga. I'll assume he still has it because it doesnt confirm that he doesnt. (deactivated).

Villains were cool. Although, Hell must have really hated that guy in the first place, or maybe "it" knew something, hence the beginning.

My man Ishida said, "Fuck a manga, I'll shine in the movies!!". He was ruthless.

If the Gottei 13 didnt want him to get involved why send Rukia. Guess they knew what they were doin.?

Hichigo was...well.....Hichigo. Always good to see him. If he could only think then he'd be the best shit ever. For lack of a better phrase. Or maybe thats what Mugetsu is?

Animation top notch. Some part dragged, but I made it through.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid