Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach movie 4

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    The bleach movies get better an better, so im patiently waiting until this one gets subbed

Bleach Movie 4: Hell Chapter [RAW] is out! /no1

DON'T TALK OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE, BOY!!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    awesome movie i wish ichigo's hollow side went crazy a little longer

Why is it taking so damn long to sub an 80 minute video???

Just finished watching it! (with english subtitles)

God damn Ichigo's hell guardian form was frking amazing! A lot better than his fullbring! >.>

This really was the best bleach movie, and the soundtrack was a-bloody-mazing.

Here have a taste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzqHuuXoRK0
    “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

^ You could say that his hell king mode (as the Hell guardians were on their knees ?) was a prototype to his fullbring (it was created earlier, I think), but the design was to awesome to waste it on one fight ;P.

Yes, this was the best bleach movie (there was even a fanservice of Rukia being naked ;P ). Why was it great ? Because it had a character developments, with none of the movies before had and awesome fight, without power coming from nowhere.

I agree, Best Bleach movie!

I just just love watching his full Hollow mode, you always get some awesome action but seriously how freaking powerful is Hichigo? He nuked the entire place and blew a hole through the hell gate with his insane Cero. I hope we see his full Hollow again in the manga it's just pure pwnage.

I was loling when I saw Rukia bending over naked, she's too skinny Kubo needs to beef her up. Inoue on the other hand was looking hot as usual, nice outfit although it would have been better without the skin tights lol.

Ichigo's Hell powers were awesome but I would've liked to have seen a battle with the new power, that quick defeat was a buzz kill but either way this was the best Bleach Movie.

ok, ya'll just gonna keep talkin good bout the movie or u gonna provide me with a working link?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    ok, ya'll just gonna keep talkin good bout the movie or u gonna provide me with a working link?
    Here you go: Bleach Movie 4

That's a Youtube upload, better watch it quick before they take it off for Copyright infringement

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Here you go: Bleach Movie 4

That's a Youtube upload, better watch it quick before they take it off for Copyright infringement
    Thanks Morrienoah, much appreciated

how come the movie starts off with Ulquiorra and Ichigo fight? the animation was actually much better in those episodes. Btw this movie was done by Studio Pierrot also right? any1 know?