Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    lol seke u just gave me the idea maybe Minato knew what Madara was planning and so to prevent the 10-tails from being brought back he removed part of the Kyubi. I honest dont understand how a beast said to be made of pure hatred and dark energy can have a yang to seal but w/e. I originally chalked it up to him protecting Naruto
    maybe the yin and yang isn't supposed to be taken literally as good and evil but rather as two halves of a whole. the fourth sealed half of the kyuubi in naruto and got rid of the other half.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

To me, it's not about what the fox knows about the Sharingan users, or Madara, or the Rikudou, or Yondaime, or the Jyuubi (although he should know about all of these). It boils down to what he knows about Naruto. He's seen firsthand the strength of will Naruto possesses, and also the physical/spiritual strength that enabled a small child to house the Kyuubi without showing any signs other than a little ADHD and some funky whiskers. He also feeds off Naruto's pain, meaning he's more aware than anyone about Naruto's man-crush on Sasuke.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    To me, it's not about what the fox knows about the Sharingan users, or Madara, or the Rikudou, or Yondaime, or the Jyuubi (although he should know about all of these). It boils down to what he knows about Naruto. He's seen firsthand the strength of will Naruto possesses, and also the physical/spiritual strength that enabled a small child to house the Kyuubi without showing any signs other than a little ADHD and some funky whiskers. He also feeds off Naruto's pain, meaning he's more aware than anyone about Naruto's man-crush on Sasuke.
    ..yep, agreed. Thats why I believe that Kyuubi wasn't bluffing when he said; if you kill Sasuke, you will regret it.

- First, I thought it was for his own safety, but lately.. it could also mean; Don't fck Naruto, because I know that dude and with my support, you're going down little sasuke

AND THE FACT, that without Naruto in Sasuke's life, sasuke would be nothing. He would be a lonely guy with no friends, no love from anyone. That's why he has to redeem himself in the end, to be whole again in his heart and trying to appreciate Naruto for who he his,.. the True Legendary Shinobi
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Man... I don't even know where to start with this thread, everything's soo messed up...
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Given were we are now with the relationship between naruto and the fox. Could surprises come from this in the future?