Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does the Fox have plans for the sharigan users?

There's part at the start of manga (part 2) that mystified me ever seen I saw it.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page005.html

Basically the fox is saying to Sasuke he'll end up regretting it if he kills Naruto.

So what can we conclude from this:

1) Is it a bluff to stop or scare Sasake from killing Naruto?
    Sasuke was stronger than Naruto at that point in time.

Or

2) Do you think the fox knows something the sharingan users don't, now that he is sealed in Naruto?

I think the fight between Madara and Naruto, the Fox will reveal all.
    As Itachi's gift clearly is concerned with Sasake and that power will come into play then.
    Last edited by psukkar; 08-03-2010 at 11:45 PM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Beer and Music
    Not like the Fox can do anything. He wets his panties when Sasuke approached him. SASUKE. please..

Yea but do you think the fox might know some weaknesses about the sharingan.
    He has been with Madara on at least few occasions.

Plus he's eventually gonna tell his story about Madara and the Clan Massacre which to me is going to be the most complete version of the Massacre and the events leading to it.

Its more like the other way around since the 9-tails can be controlled by Madara. He may know why Madara had him attack at the beginning of Narutos life it may have been just a clever plan to wipe out his clan or it could have been more. I think he feared the 4ths power and wanted him wiped out. Which makes me think that he was in the mystery tomb of Kabutos
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Perhaps the way for Naruto to form a pact with the Kyuubi will be their mutual desire to kick Madara's teeth in..?

As for the Fox's potential plans for the Uchiha, i'd say he should clearly want them all dead, since only they have the potential to make him their bitch.

Off-topic: What puzzles me is that none out of all the Uchiha living in Konoha at the time of the Kyuubi's attack had the ability (or the presence of mind) to...you know... control the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    Perhaps the way for Naruto to form a pact with the Kyuubi will be their mutual desire to kick Madara's teeth in..?

As for the Fox's potential plans for the Uchiha, i'd say he should clearly want them all dead, since only they have the potential to make him their bitch.

Off-topic: What puzzles me is that none out of all the Uchiha living in Konoha at the time of the Kyuubi's attack had the ability (or the presence of mind) to...you know... control the damn thing.
    That's a good point, if they did know anything about the fox they would have cooperated during the investigation of the attack that killed the forth. But they instead revolted against the leaf's isolation plan.

Maybe none of them could control it because there chakra wasn't evil enough to control the fox. Maybe madara's control is beyond just genjutsu. Naruto's control is going to be him using the fox's chakra while filtering out the fox's evil because if the fox takes over, then naruto is done. When we saw sasuke supress the kyuubi chakra, the kyuubi commented on how sasuke's chakra was even more evil then his own and that he'd only seen that in Madara. Maybe the fox's evil chakra then can't take over Madara, nor will it allow itself to be controlled by genjutsu alone. Making madara and now potentially sasuke the few uchiha capable of controlling the fox. But sasuke needs to learn some sharingan genjutsu from madara, cuz his genjutsu lacks.

Well i don't think anyone can control the Fox now that he's just half of himself and sealed inside Naruto, so his ability to suppress it should be enough.

lol seke u just gave me the idea maybe Minato knew what Madara was planning and so to prevent the 10-tails from being brought back he removed part of the Kyubi. I honest dont understand how a beast said to be made of pure hatred and dark energy can have a yang to seal but w/e. I originally chalked it up to him protecting Naruto
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    lol seke u just gave me the idea maybe Minato knew what Madara was planning and so to prevent the 10-tails from being brought back he removed part of the Kyubi. I honest dont understand how a beast said to be made of pure hatred and dark energy can have a yang to seal but w/e. I originally chalked it up to him protecting Naruto
    maybe the yin and yang isn't supposed to be taken literally as good and evil but rather as two halves of a whole. the fourth sealed half of the kyuubi in naruto and got rid of the other half.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA