• |3| Average

10 18.18%
  • |2| Bad

5 9.09%
  • |1| Terrible

3 5.45%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by katz0089 View Post
    Got to see Gin eyes open after a long time...
    That was the best part of the chapter. I said "Oh shit, Gin actually has pupils!"

I Hope whatever Aizen did to Isshin doesnt completly own Isshin. Good to see someone hold their own with Aizen too. Ichigo doesnt seem to be playing this time around. Stopped Gin's bankai like it was nothing. I hope he goes lvl 2 on Gin. It might be me but Im not really feelin Gin's Bankai. Bout he would fit into the special ops team, he'd be a perfect sniper!
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

I think what Ndes is trying to say is that ichigo had a life and death situation against the espada he fought at hueco mundo and he already made aizens sidekick bleed and without his mask.

4/5 for me coz there's not much progression on aizen and isshin but at least we saw gin's bankai and his eye opened

Well now that Gin knows that Ichigo isn't playing around, maybe he'll drop the act and start fighting seriously. Find it kinda odd that Gin would underestimate Ichigo at this point. But lol at Gin's Bankai. 13 Kilometers of cutting ability? I wonder if he knows what he's cutting at those kinds of lengths.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I wonder if he knows what he's cutting at those kinds of lengths.
    A better question is whether or not he gives a flying shit.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    wow, that's such a lame bankai, and i had such hopes for it. i hope theres more to it cause it just seems like its compensating for something.

aside from that not much happened so thats also lame maybe next week will be better
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    A better question is whether or not he gives a flying shit.
    Hmm.... You've got an excellent point there. Duly Noted.

Anyway, Gin could have won the whole war with his Sniper Sword. All he needed to do was sit back (like he had been doing), let Aizen do all the fighting (like he was doing), and just sit back and pick people off like he did Hiyori (poor girl). There isn't a single person who could defend an attack like that. Gin attacking from afar while having Aizen in your face doesn't sound like a fight a person could win to me lol.

Not an amazing chapter Gins bankai seems somewhat ho hum compared to others and he seemed kinda weak but I thought it was funny the creepiest guy in the manga calling ichigo creepy
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Not an amazing chapter Gins bankai seems somewhat ho hum compared to others and he seemed kinda weak but I thought it was funny the creepiest guy in the manga calling ichigo creepy
    I agree. Maybe he's just being sarcastic or he really doesn't understand that ichigos way of thinking is called normal while his is called creepy. Just like when kenshin fought soujirou which really reminds me of him everytime I see gin

Nice Chapter. 13km is equal to about 8 miles, you can take out a whole battalion and more with that ability.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I am actually intrigued by Gins bankai. Compared to Ichigos bankai they are both deceptively simple. But the mechanics of both of their bankai's are interesting.

Considering the first time I saw Ichigos it seemed to minimalistic allowing him to focus an attack and amplify his speed. Gins has the size factor but he is able to, with seemingly no effort, manipulate its entire mass. For something to be that long and retain the shape of a sword under such large changes in momentum and trajectory, it must have an amazing structural strength.

Just imagine at 13km with even a degree of directional change at the hilt the tip of the blade is moving a vastly larger distance at incredible speeds. This is what I felt was illustrated with so many objects and buildings being cut down. Because of its structural stability and what appears to be no significant malformation in its shape, whatever it impacts has to manage to absorb all that force or be sliced through.

Gins effortless movements also make it appear that it takes little to no strength for him to move his sword. The only thing really stopping it from moving seems to be a strong apposing force (Ichigo managing to block it.) or enough density (i.e., the ground hinders the movement more so than the air).

Until he had spoken about his shikai, I did not even realize that it had a limit to its length. Heh, I wonder if he is always squinting because he is trying to focus on that kind of distance. That must be why he enjoyed sight seeing during most of this arc.