• |3| Average

10 18.18%
  • |2| Bad

5 9.09%
  • |1| Terrible

3 5.45%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Decidedly Undecided
    Well, there goes my 'portal skewer mode' Bankai theory...Damn you, Kubo! Although, I shouldn't be casting damnation out just yet, since I'm pretty sure Gin is just playing here.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

gin looks badass on this page
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    I mean, think about it, gin couldnt be that weak if he was a captain, plus 3rd seat at an extremely young age. Plus Aizen specifically picked him when he was young, for his potential. But it does look like he will start trying next chapter.
    Exactly. And not only that, he was the one wounding the shiganami when they first went into hollow form, at his young age.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I agree. Maybe he's just being sarcastic or he really doesn't understand that ichigos way of thinking is called normal while his is called creepy. Just like when kenshin fought soujirou which really reminds me of him everytime I see gin
    Yeah that creepy always smiling thing reminds me of him, but until we see him with the broken psyche like anger look he gives. For some reason I always think of the guy with the stripes who has that weird long reach illusion but thats just because of the abilities and the creepiness factor since Sojiro always seemed kind rather then creepy when he smiled but yeah the sarcastic tones are definitely the same. Plus the whole young murder thing

Watsuki based him on captain Okita Soji maybe its a similar thing here and we just dont know it since many sword based anime are based on samurai especially in the edo period as well as the meji period. Although I do like feudal era more but yeah edo is the most common because it was the height of the shogunate and the tokugawas
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Gin's bankai is REALLY LONG. That is all.

This fight looks like it's going to be good. Gin calling Ichigo creepy is funny though, and yet not completely off-base either.

Isshin vs. Aizen is also getting intense. The fight can only get better from here, bring on chap 400.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Doesn't anyone think that Kira might be capable of beating his ol'captain.
    If the Sword length is 13 km, then kira only needs to hits it Twice and the fight is over.

Ok Ok I know that at Kira's level I don't know if he can block Gin attacks twice, but the logic is still true....

Really disapointed with Gins bankai I had higher exceptations :( but overall a good chapter espeacially the speech

Kubo solved Gin's bankai graphically in an interesting manner. Actually, I am not that disappointed because I wasn't sure what to expect. I also like how Ichigo could stop Gin's bankai without the mask, shows that Ichigo must've grown some (hopefully). Even if some people still moaned at wasted panels (there's always one...), I thought the chapter flowed decently without feeling too short which is usually the case. Afterall, this is a combat situation and Kubo's trying to show off Gin's potential. Given it's size, it was bound to have large panels for this reason. Again, a matter of a stylistical choices.

!! God Of Bleachtardz !! Silent Assassin's Avatar
    Im just seeing how much I can type in this box before the space runs out...hmm this is taki..ah..ohh
    Nice chapter, short as usual =_=

I also thought in was just covering his face ..

"Never argue with an idiot...
    First they stoop you to their level, and then they beat you with experience." -
    Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy77 View Post
    Doesn't anyone think that Kira might be capable of beating his ol'captain.
    If the Sword length is 13 km, then kira only needs to hits it Twice and the fight is over.

Ok Ok I know that at Kira's level I don't know if he can block Gin attacks twice, but the logic is still true....
    Haha, well thought. Kira should sneak up and let Ichigo block it, then smack the crap out of the blade.