21 38.18%
  • |3| Average

10 18.18%
  • |2| Bad

5 9.09%
  • |1| Terrible

3 5.45%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 04-13-2010 at 06:17 PM.

I was pleased. Awesome fight, and it might be short enough to let the story continue, and not drag on like Aizen. I hope his end is near.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Ichigo's speech about understanding an opponents heart by battle sounded quite familiar to another main character's speech about that...

Anyway, it looks as if Gin is attempting to go Vizard at the end. Kinda let down though, a lot of unneccessarily huge panels.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 04-08-2010 at 01:13 AM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Ichigo's speach about understanding an opponents heart by batt;e sounded quite familiar to another main character's speech about that...

Anyway, it looks as if Gin is attempting to go Vizard at the end. Kinda let down though, a lot of unneccessarily huge panels.
    Kubo Tite was really moved when reading Naruto a couple chapters back, LOL.

Anyways, nice chapter, Rated 4.5/5
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

4/5 to me ...

- Its hard to tell if Aizen and Isshin know each other a there is no dialog between the 2 but they seem to be fighting evenly.

- Gin is hard one tofigure out but I always imagined he would outlive Aizen somehow...

- Ichigo is not even using his Vizard power so makes me wonder if Gin altered himself into a Vizard.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Got to see Gin eyes open after a long time...

I think Gin was just shielding his face in the last panel. Also it kinda makes me sad that he's wounded already. I thought Gin would be tougher. He always carries this arrogant barrier of untouchability with him, he ought to at least live through one real fight.
    The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.

lol its just a scratch from what we know. Hiyoris in half and she's still alive in kicking so gin is good.

Veteran Member
    Just because Gin released bankai doesnt really mean hes giving it his all. He could be just toying with Ichigo to test out how strong he is. His bankai could easily have another "stage" or something, too. I mean, if it just stretches to 13km its a pretty weak bankai, unless its pretty much instant. But yeah, gin definitely was holding back. And did he just open an eye near the end? O.o

I mean, think about it, gin couldnt be that weak if he was a captain, plus 3rd seat at an extremely young age. Plus Aizen specifically picked him when he was young, for his potential. But it does look like he will start trying next chapter.

I kinda expected more out of his Bankai, at least a change in appearance or something...

But it is pretty cool that it stretched all that distance, I wonder if he needs unreal concentration to keep the reiatsu focused on his blade and keeping it sharp.

Other than that a pretty decent chapter, and I like this new and composed Ichigo. He just seems more of an actual opponent than just a kid making it by barely.

Isshin is going to be taking a lot of damage from that last hit lol. I remember when Yoruichi used it last and it didn't look even half that massive...
    A pie in the sky?