Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tired.

Tired.

So... Lately this has gotten worse - I'm just tired of everything. Not feeling suicidal or anything, I'm not that weak. But I just don't see the point anymore.

There's no real challenge in our lives, we're safe, got food on the table, good medical care... So we're just... Here.

No fight for survival, no survival of the fittest...

I know that there's hardships in the world, but I'm not a part of it. And no matter how hard I try to think that "I live a good life, others don't"
    - it doesn't really help. It's still pointless.

I want to join the army, or travel around the world. But I can't. Nature decided to give me diabetes. How fucking typical. The one thing I want to do, is getting hindered by an incurable medical condition.

I don't have a hobby, because nothing really interests me... I've been working with music, art, game development, sports, etc... But it get's boring after some days/hours. It's always the same - "Wow, this was fun!" But then I overdo it, I sit like... Two days straight with it. I guess that's a problem, I don't stop untill it's finished. I sat 19 hours straight with 3D modeling, because it was fun, but then... suddenly - "God, this is fucking boring..."

I just feel like I'm in a deep hole, and I can't get up.
    I wouldn't call it depression, because I have no thoughts about killing myself, or turning insane with a gun in school. Nothing like that.

I just... Glide through life, without a point.

What am I supposed to do? ._.
    ಠ_ಠ

You're being too existential .

Try living your life for others, instead of yourself.

Of course it's meaningless. Everything is meaningless. We're an insignificant dot in an enormous universe. That's why, knowing that, you should just think about the more pleasant way to spend this "time" you have until the atoms of your body stop letting you feel conscious of your very own life experience.

</science>

Get some plane tickets and do some tripping, exploring, climbing. It will help.

Well, it would be great. But if I were to really make a difference, I doubt I could do it from my own home. Which is a requirement since I need daily medication.

And Damnz, I said that that is something I want to do. But I can't.

I actually wish I was a religious man, since their point in life is to live a good life and serve his/hers god. That's a good start right there, it's scientifically proven that you live 10 years longer if you believe in a god...

Religion 1 - 0 Science
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    Well, it would be great. But if I were to really make a difference, I doubt I could do it from my own home. Which is a requirement since I need daily medication.
    I've been stuck at home for almost three years now . Can you help your parents from home? Something you can do for your neighbors, maybe? Or like damnz said, can't you find a day or two to enjoy life outside?

Well, I have a friend who has diabetes and has the celiac disease, yet it doesn't keep her from travelling (sure she has to carry special stuff all the time).

First thing I'd suggest you to do is make a list of life expriences you still (might) have not experienced and want to (parachuting, shark diving, bungee jumping, plane piloting, menage a trois, going to a concert, to a festival, NGO volunteering, etc, etc, etc.) and then go for it and try to cross everything off the list.

PS: What about starting a university degree about something you'd enjoy all day long?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I've been stuck at home for almost three years now . Can you help your parents from home? Something you can do for your neighbors, maybe? Or like damnz said, can't you find a day or two to enjoy life outside?
    I don't have neighbours lol
    My mom is educated with Manga and Art, so not much to help with there.
    My dad is a musician, makes a hell of a living from it, so ditto.

And I'd love to travel, but it would be to a deep jungle, living of the nature - because it would be a challenge.

I don't find extreme sport attractive though :/
    Don't like loud music or partying, really.

And school is boring beyond belief.
    ಠ_ಠ

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join the army? War is hella challenging bro.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    So... Lately this has gotten worse - I'm just tired of everything. Not feeling suicidal or anything, I'm not that weak. But I just don't see the point anymore.

There's no real challenge in our lives, we're safe, got food on the table, good medical care... So we're just... Here.

No fight for survival, no survival of the fittest...

I know that there's hardships in the world, but I'm not a part of it. And no matter how hard I try to think that "I live a good life, others don't"
    - it doesn't really help. It's still pointless.

I want to join the army, or travel around the world. But I can't. Nature decided to give me diabetes. How fucking typical. The one thing I want to do, is getting hindered by an incurable medical condition.

I don't have a hobby, because nothing really interests me... I've been working with music, art, game development, sports, etc... But it get's boring after some days/hours. It's always the same - "Wow, this was fun!" But then I overdo it, I sit like... Two days straight with it. I guess that's a problem, I don't stop untill it's finished. I sat 19 hours straight with 3D modeling, because it was fun, but then... suddenly - "God, this is fucking boring..."

I just feel like I'm in a deep hole, and I can't get up.
    I wouldn't call it depression, because I have no thoughts about killing myself, or turning insane with a gun in school. Nothing like that.

I just... Glide through life, without a point.

What am I supposed to do? ._.
    Well, i know that optimism is key for these type of things. I know because I've felt like this before, but also doing something about it takes a huge part of your outcomes. Just be optimistic, but also make due of what's accessible to you, make most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Join the army? War is hella challenging bro.
    You're not allowed in the army if you got diabetes...

And I try to be optimistic, but it fails.

I'm just so demotivated...
    ಠ_ಠ