Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoro needs Haki

true and its the only way many o them can make it back to the grandline without taking so many issues of travel but 6 months is huge.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Like I said, the circumstances could vary. I don't see Luffy entering the 2nd half without some really good training and perhaps mental preparation. Luffy was weak weak to many characters in the Marineford Arc, that's just a fact.

Please no Zoro is so brawny even without a devil fruit. With Haki he would be more than close to Ruffys strengh I suppose. Well but I surely want to wager how the Training with Perona will make him stronger. For gods sake he can not always be pwned by Kuma.

Maybe he will gain Ussops negativity lol
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    i'll say it once again... he'll need it to combat Logia and Paramecia users, as Oda will not always give Zoro a swordsman to fight... it would be boring if Zoro constantly fights other swordsman (except Mihawk {that battle i cant wait to see})... Oda will make his opponents stronger and have rediculous powers
    i am really really hopping for zoro to at least try to fight with shanks... i mean i really hope when they ever meet zoro cant hold his desire to attack shanks cause u know shanks is mihawk rival...

btw.. if u people have to choose which one do u prefer zoro get, a strong haki (although i'm sure he already has it in him) or a DF ability??
    i'm surely will choose zoro to only gain haki!!!!
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Haki without a doubt. He has too much pride to rely on a DF. That isn't to say he lacks respect toward DF users, it just doesn't seem like his kind of thing. Haki however is a pretty general ability that he could accept. I mean, the fact he uses something like Asura shows this.

Yh

I think that timeship will last only last 3 months at the most because i went on this website that counted all the OP time that the SHs have been travelling for and it is from 3-6 months at most so if you think of that time and all they have accomplished it's more than enough time.

And yeah i there are loads of things tht make me believe he has it already, mostly that creepy coolish eye thing, who know maybe bad sense of direction is a side effect
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Lol yeah Zoro is like Ryoga from Ranma 1/2 he will end up circumnavigating the globe before he makes it back but uld assume the Vivre Card is idiot proof lol
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I think Zoro bumped into Vista, Whitebeard's 4th Division Leader...

I looked at Zoro's cover page again and that figure's sword looked similar to Vista's swords...

I think Vista found Zoro and Perona, Zoro thought he was a threat and fought him, Vista saw Zoro's power and stopped the fight...

Vista took them both aboard his ship (Perona didnt want to be left alone so went) and Vista trained Zoro (in Haki) while heading to Sabaody Archipelago to meet up with Whitebeard (Then dropped them there)
    Buzzzz

Vista does have Haki, right?
    Buzzzz