Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoro needs Haki

Quote Originally Posted by willyum View Post
    Why would you make a thread about this?

No offense but the whole crew needs Haki.
    I agree who wouldn't want to have haki? everyone wants one. I don't mind zoro always fighting swordsman though the only notable swordman he fought is kaku(outside of mihawk of course). His dream is to become the greatest swordsman in the world so it's only natural.

I also believe zoro has haki. he was able to cut mr.1 and predicted where the rocks gonna fall. Another theory is that his latest sword is made of seastone. It's color is black same with mihawks sword which I also think is made of seastone

He has haki he was able to cut through steel with the power of his own will and his swings slice the vary wind around him like only a handful of characters have been shown to do. This is haki there are different forms and he has haki he just needs to harness it and improve it. He also seems to have develop the ability to predict movements which is yes another form of haki. Sanji might have a form of haki to that fire feet thing doesnt not seem normal enough to be anything else but thats just me.

Not all haki is the kings disposition when your user faints around you (or thats the theory of what it is), some haki is defensive and some improve the senses but most of them seem to be an extension of oneself improving someones skills or use of common weaponry.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

zoro prolly has some kind of mantra judging by what happened back in arabasta arc

Mantra and haki have yet to be proven different and considering haki users displayed similar abilities (Gorgon Sisters) that the sky island antagonists were supposedly born with suggests that it might be. A similar thing can be said about Rokushiki.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

well im pretty sure zoro is already learning haki. where he went off and met a stranger.

Lol we dont know if he went off with him yet for all we know he could have just knocked him out or sliced him up or something lol
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Ya... thats true to. I hope we learn more about the crew nex chapter! :(

Actually....there's going to be a lot more time then simply the time covered in the Saga. Oda-san has said there'd be a time skip very, very soon. I'm thinking during that time, Luffy will be trained by Silvers in Haki, and wait for the others to get back there as he does so.

I also think he'll be made to train in Gear 2nd at least most of that time to gain much greater endurance. He could also find Gear 4th, which would likely be like Vulcanization.

It would only make sense for Zoro to master at least Haki, since Luffy can potentially do all that stuff before seeing the others again. i would say Zoro will also master Asura, and perhaps take the Gorilla arm techniques further somehow.

I also agree on it'd be awesome if all of the Mugiwara were to gain Haki. It's not that the gaps between most oft hem are THAT extreme, so it's very possible for at least the 3 power houses to gain Haki right now.

We considering that Luffy usually sleeps for a week or 2 after a hard battle imagine how tired he is after being pumped with those hormones and being pushed way beyond his limits. He will be out for a while and I have a feeling thats the time skip that will occur with Luffy and the others stories will probably catch up in the process.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

A time skip tends to signify at least several months however. Keep in mind that some of them are very far from Sabaody, plus each of their training or situations could have different amounts of time to do.

I would say that it's possible there could be a 6 month skip, at most. Oda-san wouldn't say there's a time skip for it only to mean the time that Luffy takes to rest.